It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Secrets Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
1: The combination to the padlock on the shed behind the lodge is 333.
There is nothing in there now except for an old rotary push mower with a broken wheel and a sign celebrating the 100th anniversary of out lodge from 1900 so I am not worried about theft.

2: The middle name of our Senior Warden is Mervin ! He tried to tell everyone it was Michael but I dug up his petition in the basement and sure enough is it Mervin...he is not talking to me now...so much for harmony in the lodge.

3: The secret ingredient of brother Morgans Chili is Cinnamon. He has been stalwart in trying to keep this secret for many years but his wife told my wife at the church picnic last weekend.

Wow... it feels so good to get this stuff off my chest and bring it to the light of disclosure.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
1: The combination to the padlock on the shed behind the lodge is 333.
There is nothing in there now except for an old rotary push mower with a broken wheel and a sign celebrating the 100th anniversary of out lodge from 1900 so I am not worried about theft.

When you say 'rotary push mower' do you really mean Templar Treasure? I constantly forget what the code names for everyhting are.....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Now that's enough! I will not stand by and let you besmirch (is that a word?) the secrets like this! We are supposed to use dis-information to squash rumors. In the future, please make up a different ingreedient for the chili. Never EVER tell anyone it was cinnimon. I was just reprimanded last week by the senior grand wizzard master in the east of the NWO for the same thing. ( I am reminding you in the nicest way possible:duh

Have a good day brother.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have more secrets to reveal later...I dont care I am going public with the whole kit AND kaboodle !

Such as: The real reason Shriners wear the Fez is because they are old bald guys trying to cover up the chrome dome..... there.... it is out in the open now.

More to come...join me in bringing our secret to light brothers...enough is enough

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Such as: The real reason Shriners wear the Fez is because they are old bald guys trying to cover up the chrome dome..... there.... it is out in the open now.
I thought it was to cover up the devil horns they had surgically grafted to their heads during the 66° initiation. Though to be fair, horns + comb-over = fugly, so any hat is an improvement for those balding beelzebubbas.

(This thread is so getting thread-locked once the mods wake up...)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not a single thing I have posted here is untrue. Everyday people ask for Masonic secrets. I have revealed 4 of them. I should get a WATS for this !

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Is it true that sometimes you guys take baths together and do tickle fights at the meetings?? My Blue Lodge Mason friend told me this. He was kidding of course but hey I got a good laugh. Honestly it wouldnt suprise me if he were telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

join