It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdered man's head used as bowling ball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Murdered man's head used as bowling ball

www.telegraph.co .uk

James Patrick Roughan, 28, was found guilty by a Supreme Court jury in Brisbane of the 2005 murder of 17-year-old Morgan Shepherd, who was stabbed 133 times, then decapitated.

The murder was "completely without motive", the court was told.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is very scary, emotionless murder.

I'm wondering exactly what would cause such person to do something so crazy?

www.telegraph.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is sick stuff, using his head as a puppet and a bowling ball.

I know this was in 2005 but there seems to be a lot of these stories coming up recently. We had the one on the bus discussed here the other day and that of the English girl in Brazil too.

Is it just me or are people just becoming more and more desensitized when it comes to extreme violence these days. There was a discussion in a Finnish newspaper last week about how children dont have a childhood these days. They are constantly being bombarded on the TV with graphic news, programs and even video games.

It is a shame it has come to this, I have even heard of mind control theories that are making people commit acts of extreme violence.

Humanity seems to be leaving us. Or (I hope not) it could be the natural evolutionary progression that we have made for ourselves.
Whatever the cause its sad.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Nothing to do with tv,video games etc....someone just wanted to cut someones head off....Plus alot of the chop up the person stuff them in suitcase(english girl) in brazil....is more of a ok...ive killed them....how am i supposed to get rid of the body,its heavy and cumbersome...*Lightbulb* chop it up and stuff it something non conspicious...its a sick world,but boo,its always going to be...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This has been happening since time began, the only difference is we now have the Internet so we can recount these gruesome tales and circulate them around the world.

Nothing to see here.
Humans can be inhuman- what else is new?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
people saying that this is normal and only being more publicized are incorrect.

It's like that greek island one, it never happened there before, even before the internet.

I live in canada, the beheading on the bus never happened here either.

new topics

top topics

join