It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesus versus yoda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As there is more evidence for the reality of the Jedi than the Jesus god, should christianity be relegated to the genre of science fiction and Yoda be made a God with OB1 as his main prophet.

As Darth Vader created himself satanists should not feel left out in this new paradigm.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
evidence for jedi and yoda please?

two lines

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
evidence for jedi and yoda please?

Hey there's a collection of books, and load of movies etc, I believe the french for a collection of books is biblioteque, perhaps a good name for the jedi collection could be the Jedibiblioteque , any suggestions? i love the french language, or perhaps latin as it seems to convey authority.

Perhaps the God Yoda and the jedi council could start his ministry in Beijing as there was nothing written about Jesus god or his miniions having any interest in china, so definately rich pickings there, then off to conquer and subdue the rest of the worlds porr and ignorant.

Imagine the billions of indoctrinated chinese kids growing up to shell out billions of yen in tithes or books etc.

Christ! a fortune could be made at a single Jedi healing rally , just think of all those people dropping like flies with the force push !
TV Jediism could be bigger than catholocism alone !

US schools would lap up the new religion the kids would be begging for more, GM foods could carry the Yoda logo. the possibilities are endless!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are enough religions in the world without creating a new one.
I'm sure George Lucas would agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubyGloom
There are enough religions in the world without creating a new one.
I'm sure George Lucas would agree.

You can never have enough religions dude, especially in this age where the governments appear to be replacing religions as the primary source of organised terrorism and thought control.

As the old deluded fear controlled congrigations die off so does their religion slowly but surely.

As we all know (Jedi words of wisdom) the force abhores a vacume and new religions should be available to replace the old and outdated.

If a religion no longer helps humanity to suck its thumb and avoid responsibilty for it's actions, a government will which for all intents and purposes the US and UK governments and their ilk appear to be doing.

So if we are going to have a planet filled with thumb sucking pinheads totallly dependant on what other people tell them to believe, why not have a piece of the pious pie?

Hows this for a start - " VISIONARY REBEL X WING SEEN RISING FROM THE WATERS AT LOURDES "
The ancient centre of attention for millions of pilgrims has once again been the subject of divine miracle ! The Jedi council has issued a proclamation saying that in all probability the vision of the x wing was the work of our lord Yodagod.

The area could be reconcicrated in the name of Yodagod, and a building offering sustinance to the poor pilgrims or the sick and posessed could be erected inhis holy name.

Imagine it, the YODABURGER !

Cmon would lucas sniff at a percentage of the holy eternal franchise ?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I thought Jesus liked YOGURT!

you know, dairy....berries...He made all that the first week, didn't HE?

Lil' levity...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

I thought Jesus liked YOGURT!

you know, dairy....berries...He made all that the first week, didn't HE?

Lil' levity...

Hey Oldthinker dude , how goes? Greek yougurt with honey mmmmmmm, what do you recken then, would you pull up a pew at at the church of Yodagod ?

"Remember Anakin, the focus of your attention becomes your reality "

What do you reckon Old thinker, a lot simpler to understand than the sermon on the mount? A whole new generation of droids ready to be programmed

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

So why didnt the jesus god come up with the use by date I wonder?

Perhaps everything was use by sunday, you know kill the goat and all that

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

Cmon would lucas sniff at a percentage of the holy eternal franchise ?

OOOO, Careful now. Don't want the TV evangelists getting annoyed with you.
Religion as a franchise. What a concept.
Lucas HAS his own franchise. No religion required.
And it's already chock full of disinformation. If I say the word STORMTROOPER, what do you automatically think of?
Of course! You think of Darth Vaders white armored army of clones.
Historically incorrect.
www.thestar.com...

On July 31st, 1917, the Allied Forces launched a ten day artillery bombardment using 3,000 heavy guns and 4,250,000 shells. The Battle for Passchendaele had begun. It was fought on blood-soaked, battle scarred ground and lasted almost four months, claiming a million casualties on both sides. The soldiers fought in cold and drizzle on terrain so ghastly that, as one soldier said: “If hell is anything like Passchendaele, I would not wish it on my worst enemy.” Over the years, Passchendaele has become synonymous with the horrors of the First World War.

All elements of the British military machine were thrown into the effort – from the home regiments to the Kiwis, to the Indians, to the Aussies. Finally, the high command turned to their elite corps -- Canadian Expeditionary Force. Canadian soldiers, entered the fray, relieving the exhausted armies. On the 6th of November, they took the village of Passchendaele. On the 10th of November they reached Hill 52 where they dug in, bringing victory to the Allied cause.

It was an extraordinary achievement for a young nation – only 50 years since Confederation with a population of less than 8 million souls. Canada sent over 600,000 men to the crucible of Western Front and their sacrifice forged the definition of what it meant to be Canadian. Proud. Strong. Resolute. In fact, of all the Allied armies, the Canadians were most feared by the enemy, so feared the Germans coined the word ‘storm-trooper’ to refer to us. The British Prime Minister Lloyd George summed it up when he said, “Whenever the Germans found the Canadian Corps coming into the line they prepared for the worst.”

www.passchendaelethemovie.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RubyGloom

Of course! You think of Darth Vaders white armored army of clones

Actually my immediate thought has allways been stormtrooper in stilletoes a track by queen , this bizarre image seems to pop into my mind since whaen I was a kid. there you go RubyGloom, who knows what to expect down the rabbit hole.

Anyhow given enough time most religions can make their authors and founders comply.

According to scientology L Ron Hubbbard had nothing to do with scifi and now their raking it in. It's easy for a lie to become a truth you just need enough sheep in your flock and the sheperd is best to be absent.

"Yodaburger? you want to make it supersize?"

top topics

join