It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars blocked in England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

So listen people, he is talking about censorship at certain places that offer wi-fi. Public Wi-fi should not be able to filter your internet for you.

Its not " Public Wi-fi", a company is paying for that network - they have every right to control what flows on their network! If they want to limit the sites so that they have less chance of their network used wrongly - they should have every right to do so.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

It's a fake story and I think you need to stop believing everything on infowars.com
This has to be the worse hoax to appear on infowars - much worse than Alex Jones claiming the government was turning children gay

Plus, Alex Jones speaks hypocrisy on censorship, many of my comments have been deleted for pointing out inaccuracies and the conservative attitudes of Alex Jones. Mention his conservative beliefs and your comments will not see the light of day.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Please stop listening to Alex Jones, the mis info he craps out is just putrid

The site works fine for me, this is just another of his panic attacks

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

Agreed, nice avatar btw

I think its safe to say we've beaten this horse to death now. I'll look forward to Alex Jones next paranoid rant involving him being banned from McDonald's

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's not a fake story. I don't believe everything that alex jones says, and he does exaggerate on some stuff. But this is a big issue, and people that value having a de-neutered internet should agree that censorship sucks.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think what you fail to realize here is that he said it was blocked only in london, and in specific places.

it would be nice if you'd post the real information about what he said instead of getting everyone to think he's lying.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Heres a Link to the story
by Paul Joseph Watson who informed alex jones, to clear up all the disinformation that im hearing here.

www.mathaba.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Wow, Jones bases an entire cult of conspiracy theories on a small handfull of discrepancies, misdirections, and small holes in the "official" account of 9/11 and calls it the gospell, which far too many of you bow down to the altar of on a daily basis. Does he realize how lucky he is that his followers don't apply anywhere near the same standard of accuracy, truth, and integrity to his reports as they do to the MSM and the government? He'd be off the air within minutes of opening his mouth if they did because the man oversensationalizes and flat out lies about virtually everything he "reports" on. According to Alex Jones we should all be dead dozens of times over by now... how many events has he claimed would "go live?' how many plots to poison us all? how many nuclear attacks within cities? Sorcha Faal ain't got nothing on Alex Jones. Someday, hopefully, his sheep will wake up and recognize that fact... but I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
alex jones said again yesterday that his site is again being blocked in england..australia..new zealand..china..all over...

more BS i guess?

alex...im losing all respect for you

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
In the US I did have trouble last night with drop outs of the streaming rebroadcast repeatedly. I have been unable to download the podcast for several days, which I prefer because I can pause it and do something else which I can't with the rebroadcast.

I very much appreciate Alex. I learn a tremendous amount from him.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard
In the US I did have trouble last night with drop outs of the streaming rebroadcast repeatedly. I have been unable to download the podcast for several days, which I prefer because I can pause it and do something else which I can't with the rebroadcast.

I very much appreciate Alex. I learn a tremendous amount from him.

yep..thats my problem with him...ive learnt a lot too...but every now and then he says something that makes me think somethings not right...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This should help avoid issues later on.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

His site's host has some issues, and so naturally his crazy mind leaps to the conclusion it's a conspiracy of censorship.

The guy's a fool.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chewlip
I'm in Oxford, and the page is loading fine for me!

Im in Oxfordshire too and all is go on Infowars. i did hear Alex baning on about being censored in certain countries. Although he's a bit of dufuss, I would miss listening to his show.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
It's not a fake story. I don't believe everything that alex jones says, and he does exaggerate on some stuff. But this is a big issue, and people that value having a de-neutered internet should agree that censorship sucks.

What part of the story is not fake? He is claiming his sites are banned in many countries that they are not. It is really pretty simple. You obviously only asked what you did in the OP because you wanted people to back you up on your mistaken belief and not because you were curious if it was true.

I have a feeling I do not really want to know.

[edit on 2/8/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Info wars is working fine for me but I have noticed a problem sometimes getting on to some sites but that just might be my pc playing up.

I do know though that you tube definately stop you watching somevideo's from the US. Also some vidoes posted on other conspiracy sites will not play outside of the US.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The deal is you need to learn what a question mark is.

Infowars blocked in England?

No.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join