It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about planet x

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Niburu, Planet X, or 32 other names, whichever you prefer; is the planet which is supposedly going to pass by earth, 14 million miles away at it's closest on it's journey around the sun every 3600 years. It is not a planet considered to be IN our solar system but DOES pass THROUGH our solar system in this 3600 year cycle.

Planet X's passage next year could be the greatest catastrophic infliction of loss of life upon mankind, since Noah’s Ark. Volcanoes all over the Earth will erupt along with multiple high magnitude earthquakes, tidal waves, and includes a meteor firestorm; whereby two thirds of the Earth’s population will be annihilated. Another 20% will starve to death during the next six months due to lack of food, water, sunlight and volcanic ash that will cover the Earth. Subsequently, only about 10% of the Earth’s population (600 million) will survive, which fits in nicely with the New World Order scenario for the reduction of Earth’s population. This may well be one reason for all the underground shelters through out the United States and the rest of the world. This will enable only the chosen people of the New World Order to survive. Go here to see the US tunnel map and an eye opening exposee. By keeping this story out of the major media it will delay the collapse of the world economy, stock markets and real estate prices.

Read below of the devastating effects to expect due to it's gravitational attraction which creates a stoppage of earth's rotation, a restart with a quarter turn in one hour, a pole shift on earth, changing climate for many areas, tidal waves, many earthquakes of great magnitude, and much volcanism. At least 30% and maybe as high as 70-90% of earth's population will be taken out with this event. Life for the survivors WILL change. AND THE GOVERNMENTS ARE KEEPING ABSOLUTELY SILENT ABOUT ALL THIS AND DENYING IT, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME BUILDING UNDERGROUND CITIES AND SHELTERS FOR THE ELITE.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by depetydog]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What's going to happen??

This passage was taken from Mark Hazelwood's book , "Blindsided", and in my opinion from all the research I have done; represents the most accurate description of what is actually to occur.

" To those who are wondering if this Planet x is real or not and are brave enough to be sure, I have written a short essay about how I have crossed over the threshold into the land of knowing. But don't read on until you are sure that you really don't want to stay in the land of maybe. It will definitely change your life.

Of course, what I say may not convince you, but it may just be one thing to prod you on in your quest for the truth. Each of us will have a different thing that gives us that undeniable ‘Aha!’ I have always been the kind of person that likes to know the truth, feeling that knowledge is bliss, instead of ignorance. I read Mark’s book, “Blindsided, Planet X, Earth Changes”. But, I really longed to talk to someone in the know firsthand. I also spent up to seven hours a day on the Internet for many days looking up Planet X on all the search engines. I disregarded all the channeled information because it is too contradictory, especially about the year, and I wanted to know when this is happening so that I could live as though it were my last year, or plan to survive. I prayed to know the truth.

Then I got the idea to call dome builders and ask them about the dome prices, etc. I then asked if they had heard about Planet X. One talked to me for about half an hour. Yes, in fact, he knew quite a bit. I have promised to keep his anonymity from the Internet so I cannot give away his identity but what he shared with me will hopefully give you some answers. He said some scientists told him about it and he called some friends of his that he was in the military with years ago. He trusted them because they had become scientists in NASA.

The earth will stand still for about three days during Planet X's closest passage, and then, in one hour, rotate a full 90 degrees (the pole shift) during which time winds will average 200 miles per hour. Every volcano on earth will erupt and of course, there will be many earthquakes of great magnitude; so two thirds of earth’s population will die in that one-hour surprise. Then another 20% will starve to death during the next six months because the volcanic ash will cover the earth and keep out sunlight for six months. About 10% of the population (about 600 million) will survive. He said NASA’s top scientists wanted to go to Mars and survive but that didn’t work out. So they are making a space station, which will be able to maneuver itself on the other side of earth, using earth as a shield between the space station and Planet X. This way the top scientists will live. He said it is already affecting Neptune’s gravitational pole and once it gets close to Pluto, it will take only three months to get here. He confirmed what Mark said (although he never heard of this book), which is that Planet-X goes very slowly and then very, very fast all of a sudden. But, once near Pluto it will be a red dot in the sky, which will gradually get bigger during several months, and can be seen with the naked eye six weeks before the pole shift. He confirmed that the northern inland part of the States is good; it is where the scientists are going. -

This will be near the new equator after the shift. After hearing all this, I wonder whether I want to survive. I don’t relish the idea of seeing starving people. I haven’t made up my mind, but it is definitely shifting me into an altered state just knowing this.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by depetydog

YAWN!!!

do a search and read through all the other hoopla regarding this and add to that, we hardly need more 2012 planet X crap on here

like i said its like this

coreygilmore.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i do not understand why people keep blah- blah - blah, about this kind of stuff.

WE KNOW ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!

lets just wait and see, we don't need to fill our head with more nonsense and be more afraid and paranoid than we already are.

LETS ALL JUST WAIT AND SEE.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Personal Decisions
We have predicted that mankind in the main will go into the pole shift unaware. Most of the world has no access to the media, or the Internet, and relies on the senses of seers within their culture or their own intuition. As prophets have emerged over the years, warning of the coming earth changes, other cultures such as Africa have also been rich in their own folklore, though the West has been unaware of this. The indians of South American, the tribes of Borneo, the Australian Aborigines, all have their seers and prophets of old. You are aware of the Hopi warnings, the Red Sky story, but this is just a small part of the underground lore among the American Indian. Most hearing at this time, or even in the recent past, about the coming changes are not planning any action at all. As astonishing as this may seem, this is because of a predictable set of steps the thinking process goes through.

The first thought is that action should be taken. This requires health, resources, and teammates. Should the individuals have this, in youth, energy, the ability to travel, and others of like mind, they make plans. Should the individual not have this, in that they are in poor health, old and tired, or blocked from travel due to finances or responsibilities, they move to the next step.
The next thought is what to do in the event the warnings are true. For those trapped, by either inability to move or finances, the conclusion is either death or slow debility. Should the individual be strong enough to consider the warnings affecting their immediate locale, and concluding that life would be horrendous afterwards, they subconsciously decide to allow death to overtake them and their loved ones. This is no different than the decision that those beset with cancer or the final stages of a debilitating disease make - they go with the flow. Should the individual be weak, frightened at the thought, they move to the next step.
The next step is denial, and this takes many forms. Denial is usually loudly shouting down the offending message, or ignoring it. In any case, it is put aside. Once put aside, the individual moves to the next step.
Distraction is the final and lingering step that those in denial take. Work, play, overeating, overexercising, or getting drunk or dopey. Taking up religions, deciding that saving the local song-birds is the most important thing that one could be involved in, whatever can consume the consciousness.
If a quiet resignation to death is not taken, will a frantic running about after false promises occur? This is unlikely to happen, in spite of the plans of the Hazelwood crowd who hoped to reap millions if not billions from the public due to their panic. Those in step 1 who have funds will make their own plans, and if they have no funds, will be of no interest to the ilk of Hazelwood. Those in step 2, who have decided that nothing much can be done and they must resign themselves to the inevitable, will not send Hazelwood funds. Nor will they run into the arms of strangers. They will, if they have religion or poetry in their lives, rely on this heavily. Music and poetry may have a renaissance, an upsurge, as adoption of orphans and the underprivileged. Love may have a blooming going into the shift, as it ought, those with great love in their hearts responding to the realization that little else matters.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The sixth seal

What do we expect from the future? It is our opinion the opening of the 6th seal will take place in the spring of the next year, 2003; around the middle of May with the nearby passage of the planet Niburu; referred to as "wormwood" in the bible.

Rev.6:12-17 “ I watched as he opened the six seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, ‘ Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand? ” (Rev.6:12-17).

Let's analyze this. The earth is 8000 miles in diameter but has only a 1 to 53 mile thick crust before you get to the molten magnetic iron core. As Niburu, which is a much more dense planet than earth (100X more dense) and at least 4 times earth's size, draws near; it acts as a huge magnet which will attract the earth's iron molten interior to such a degree as to change the locations of the north and south pole to where Brazil and India are located today. The attraction is so great it will stop the earth from rotating for approximately three days before the pole shift. As this magma is twisted inside earth's core, many earthquakes of richter scale 9 -15 occur, old volcanoes come to life as earth's old pimples start spewing ash and lava again on a grand scale. Volcanism and earthquakes are already greatly increasing and Niburu is still 11 months away as of June 2002. Earth's crust undergoes severe physical changes; plates slide under plates, smaller plates disintegrate, such that in the hour of the pole shift, the Atlantic is stretched and the Pacific is compressed, creating hurricane winds all over and ocean water tidal waves and pressurized tidal bores that will come inland hundreds of miles from all shorelines. Many areas of the world we now know, especially the west coast of the the America's, and most of Central America, will disappear completely as their plate structure underneath gives way to this stress. Niburu itself, being very magnetic has brought along with it a comet's tail full of red oxide iron dust, space debris and asteroids that will not all get burned up as they enters earth's atmosphere, being attracted by earth's gravitational pull. These will come to earth in the form or gravel, rain, hail, and fireballs. It will be a time of extreme devastation.

Analyzing the prophesy of John above in Rev.6:12-17.

"There was a great earthquake".
That's putting it mildly when we are talking richtor 9 -15 quakes.

"The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair".
The ash from the many spewing volcanoes will surely block out the light of the sun.

"the whole moon turned blood red"
The planet's cometlike tail is comprised of much red oxide iron dust which will surely make the moon appear to be red when viewed through it.

"the stars in the sky fell to earth"
The asteroids and space debris dragged along in Niburu's tail will come under earth's gravitational pull and fall to earth. Much of this debris will not completely burn up and we will have a meteor shower as a result.

"The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up"
This describes the ash plumes of the myriad of volcanoes erupting all over the world rather well.

"every mountain and island was removed from its place"
During the pole shift when the inner magma is shifting, the crust is shifting also - literally EVERY mountain and island will be removed from it's previous position to some degree.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Please add to one of many existing threads on Planet X

Thanks

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join