It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Civilization Discovered...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
More evidence of past World Wide Catastrophic Earth Changes?

While some scientists spend all their time and efforts in search of Atlantis, others have already discovered remains of an ancient civilization that had existed on the same territory as present-day Northern sea. With the help of modern technology, archaeologists were able to get a better glimpse of the ancient world.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
More good evidence of a previous, and at least somewhat developed, civilization. Soon, much of the findings should be detailed in a concise reference. Probably you're also aware of the imaging of structures collected near Cuba, Cyprus, India and Japan in relatively shallow waters. While information on these sites, including now the North Sea, is accessible by searching, no single reference of which I am aware combines such data. Perhaps now is simply an "age of discovery" for very ancient history and the textbooks are a long time coming. But I would really like see compendium of submerged cities. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
i read that in the national enquirer so it must be true

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Pravda....*cough cough*, grain of salt....*cough cough*

Just be wary of the source... I'd look for other confirmations on this one...

rb

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, here's some confirmation from the University of Birmingham. Cool.

www.newscentre.bham.ac.uk...

Scientists Reveal a Lost World Discovered Under the North Sea

11/02/2004

Scientists at the University of Birmingham are using seismic data to reveal a spectacular prehistoric landscape previously unknown to science where early man roamed more than 10,000 years ago, deep beneath the North Sea.

(see link for more)

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Who the heck knows if there was a civilization of not.
I think I'll wait for some confirmation too. I don't like jumping to conclusions that quick. Just confuses everything.

new topics

top topics

join