It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ohio UFO sighting on August 4th
abovetopsecret.com...

Philadelphia sighting on August 3rd
abovetopsecret.com...

Suspected UFO crash in Vegas in August 1st
abovetopsecret.com...

Toronto sighting on August 1st
abovetopsecret.com...

UFO spotted over NATO base in Kandahar
abovetopsecret.com...
(I thought this happened in August but it apparently happened in April)

UFO spotted over Buckinghamshire on July 28th
www.abovetopsecret.com...

30 witnesses in Serbia witness two UFO`s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All these are in the last week. Over the last several months, sightings have increased dramtically, and even more so in the last month. If these many sightings happened within a week a couple years ago, we would be reacting very differently. Slowly but surely we will become desensitized...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
2009 is going to be a killer if you think this is madness. Then 2011 is really going to be a rib tickler. However, I have a very pleasent U2U inbox with people making proper plans for the coming days.

DK.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
the time has come, paranoia will rule people life, everything will go into chaos and madness, more and more fear tactics will be use, people will hide under their couch, and when all the people are hiding from their make believe fear..

BAMm!. The NWO will be establish, and people will be so afraid that will not even look that way.

WAKE UP!!!!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by CzErased]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I thought you already went native. Shouldn't you be living in the wild right now with your family?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Its called the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t. Its a cool new fangled media that people from all over the WORLD can communicate on.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

I thought you already went native. Shouldn't you be living in the wild right now with your family?

28-10-2011 thread. Explains what happend.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Something VERY strange is occuring, whether its Project Bluebeam, military black-ops, the futures "us" visiting via time-travel (as suggested by Dr Dan Burrisch) or inter-dimensional travellers who the hell knows, but here in Glastonbury England EVERYONE is talking about the weird energies, the strange stuff going on and this whole 2012 thing!

True, it could be a government conspiracy to prepare us for something, but if so WHAT?

And what of the posting in the R.A.T.S forum about the guy from the UN who allegedly told the taxi driver when he asked about what is going to happen in 2012 " you don't want to know!

OK let's face it, we all love a good conspiracy theory, and most have no substance, but I for one think SOMETHING is going on, and I intend doing as much research as I can to get to the bottom of it!

Ross

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The ramp up, the build up, the final few years till the show in the skies. Thats how I see it for certain.

DK.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

Its called the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t. Its a cool new fangled media that people from all over the WORLD can communicate on.

You utterly fail at trolling. I think you better go, I can hear your mom calling you

Something VERY strange is occuring, whether its Project Bluebeam, military black-ops, the futures "us" visiting via time-travel (as suggested by Dr Dan Burrisch) or inter-dimensional travellers who the hell knows, but here in Glastonbury England EVERYONE is talking about the weird energies, the strange stuff going on and this whole 2012 thing!

True, it could be a government conspiracy to prepare us for something, but if so WHAT?

And what of the posting in the R.A.T.S forum about the guy from the UN who allegedly told the taxi driver when he asked about what is going to happen in 2012 " you don't want to know!

OK let's face it, we all love a good conspiracy theory, and most have no substance, but I for one think SOMETHING is going on, and I intend doing as much research as I can to get to the bottom of it!

Ross

Yes, something is definitely going on. So many sightings in such a short amount of time. The next couple years will be out of this world (pun intended)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
so many sightings.. so many hoaxes.. most of it is just hearsay... not very credible.. young kids tapping away on the computer so the gullible will read there every word. If it was regular members.. long standing.. all of a sudden having sighting.. Id give it some credence.. remember .. schools still out..

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

You utterly fail at trolling. I think you better go, I can hear your mom calling you

Seeing how I've been a contributing member on this forum in a much greater capacity than yourself...I'll give you some advise...I'd suggest you look into someones background or posting history before you start calling people TROLLS.

I was making a lighthearted observation, being that this is the INFORMATION age...(ie. the internet) people are able to post their experiences and this is A UFO BOARD...so of course there are going to be MANY reports of goings on all over the world.

Not a good start for a noob....do your homework before you try throwing the "T" word around... now go sit in the corner with your dunce hat on.

EDITED: (Because it wasn't going to be as nice as this..)

[edit on 8/4/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 8/4/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Considering many that you listed are unsubstantiated, and imo, utter hoaxes, that's not saying much unforunately. There are always UFO reports. I'll probably go peruse the #'s for this year, but I doubt they are any more than any previous year to this point, or not by much if so.

The biggest surprise to me, as simple as it seems, are 3 shows on Larry King in quick succession about UFOs. That's the most interesting development this year by far, as far as I'm concerned. An astronaut claiming UFOs are real is not as big as news, since he has said the exact same thing before. At least this time it did get a bit more exposure.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's called slow news in the summer. A lot of people, including professional news people, go on vacation or holiday. Not much is going on, and the networks and newspapers have to fill up their pages with something. So they dig into the weird "human interest" stuff. Along with the UFOs, you'll also see a lot more wacky animal, cute baby and celebrity stories.

Ho hum. Nothing to get wound up about. Just a little fun.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The ramp up, the build up, the final few years till the show in the skies. Thats how I see it for certain.

Hey D4rk,

I have followed all of your threads with great interest. Do you truly believe all of these recent sightings are holographic displays put on by the various governments?

Just seems like a lot of build up of faint and distant dots of light. Why waste the manpower fabricating these types of sightings? Where's the juicy stuff?

Becker

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

All these are in the last week. Over the last several months, sightings have increased dramtically, and even more so in the last month. If these many sightings happened within a week a couple years ago, we would be reacting very differently. Slowly but surely we will become desensitized...

It's happening exactly as it is planned. This is just a beginning.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
We need to be extra vigilent on vetting sightings right now, one of the largest websites on the internet has been working on mass UFO hoaxes, I don't know if they've started yet, but it will be somewhere between a few hundred and a few thousand people taking part.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

It's happening exactly as it is planned. This is just a beginning.

Please indulge...I am not being sarcastic. I would really like to hear what you know. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

You said noob that's cute.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is the exact type of thread that makes the very point I bring up all too often about the UFO community. Good thing there has been many voices of reason as of late, unfortunately those voices are drowned out by the utter ignorance contained in threads such as this.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I would think that when we start having more daylight sightings in populated areas; then we should be more concerned about what's coming next.

Some mention 2012 as if some cyclical disaster. Some aliens may be coming to retrieve their own. Time will tell.

As for myself, I haven't given much thought to hiding in some cave with provisions or whatever. I suppose I'll just watch the news as long as possible when it all happens. As Dorothy put it in the Wizard of Oz: "There's no place like home."

[edit on 10-8-2008 by aleon1018]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join