It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kellogg's corn flakes - Population control?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I thought the true conspiracy was to sexualiZe everyone to distract them as you see sex advertised everywhere. And even subliminal messages of "s e x " in videos and movies incuding disney's?

THey even put hor,ones in the food so why would cornflakes be to DE sexualiZe?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Depopulation can only occur when those that are not of your species are attempting to flaw your sense of survival - it is often in the case of artificial crossbreeding that the native souls of the crossed species will be eliminated by a series of propaganda to impell their "primitive" tendencies - the "victors" usually engaging in the very same "behaviours" after thier targets have been eliminated, celebrating their "intelligence" and indulging in the emotional innocence of primitive species and keeping them controled by a system of "morals".
edit on 6-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaspode
nothing specific against Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Except that it's possibly the most boring cereal on the market.

I cant disagree with most of your post it's just that His idea was that by keeping the food bland and simple you would help to keep a person from becoming sexually aroused. Having ate corn flakes and masturbated and had sex often I'm living proof the idea was a crock

my point is dont worry about it enjoy the cereal if you want there is certainly much more unhealthy things out there and I think Kellogg's like much of the US is mostly reformed from it's puritanical past

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How funny.I was just watching this very thing on the history channel about the cornflake conspiracy.

www.history.com...
edit on 11-5-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

But how do you know how you would have been if you never ate them? You really have no comparison. You may have been a horndog if you didn't eat them

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by seagull

But how do you know how you would have been if you never ate them? You really have no comparison. You may have been a horndog if you didn't eat them

I ate plenty of cornflakes,didn't prevent me from jerking the turkey!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join