It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotters here is some free advice...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Not a thread on how to call or spot UFO's or how to contact 'aliens' .
Seeing as we're having all these 'sightings' and when someone posts saying they've seen a UFO , everyone shouts' wheres the proof in pictures'?
How about everyone carry a camera or camera phone? tell your friends to do so , tell your family , get you families to tell their friends and so on and sop forth.
Morale is CARRY A BLOODY PICTURE TAKING DEVICE.

That way when you say you've seen you have the proof to back it up and you won't get flamed or moaned at................

I also don't want people replying saying "cameras are expensive", thats bollox and a cop out. You can buy a decent camera for over 40 Dollars or 30 quid , so bite the bullet and invest in one.
You never know it could be YOU that changes the face of the future of Mankind.... Or at least make a few bucks selling your pictures to the non- government owned media..

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
problem is,most household cameras,and especially camera phones,are pony at taking picture in the dark. So even if you do go to the effort,you'll still be shot down with "why do you not have expensive night vision high quality equiptment" remarks.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

And when these over excited, but well meaning "amateurs" produce fuzzy, out of focus crappy images are you going to blast them for not producing clear magazine quality images? Just curious...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I certainly wouldn't blast them , in fact I'd applaud them for actually trying, other people are more than keen to shoot them down.
And I know some cameras are 'pony' I myself owned a right couple of 'nags' when it came to camera's . Thats why I spent 100 a couple of years ago on an average Canon jobby, more than does the job for taking pics, I just haven't aken any of UFO's yet, I was hoping to go out last weekend 2nd of Aug, under the pretence of taking the wife out to 'stargaze' away from the light pollution but it got cloudy.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
reply to post by DataWraith

And when these over excited, but well meaning "amateurs" produce fuzzy, out of focus crappy images are you going to blast them for not producing clear magazine quality images? Just curious...

Unfortunately, your absolutely correct. I have taken several pictures of strange ariel phenomenon.... of actual objects that are not airplanes, birds, stars or santa clause.... unfortunately they remain unidentified, due to lack of resolution and or detail....sometimes pictures just aren't enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well I am too young to get myself a expensive cam thats perfect at night.
And the pics that ive tried to take thru my cell phone dont show even a perfect dot at night either. so yea

new topics

top topics

join