It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]New!! Alien Artifact with picture showing unknown symbols[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hot off of the MUFON website:

"Since I moved to the U.S from Puerto Rico in 1988, my family and I have been experiencing some abnormal activities at our household in Towson, MD. Every year we see blue lights in our back yard that illuminates everything in the backyard, even below tall heavy leafed trees. We can't see where the lights are coming from. We just see everything and next morning, no one saw a thing.

A few times we called the police and confirmed that they were not out by helicopter nor on the ground scoping out our backyards with flood lights, possibly looking for a suspect. The Police we called to investigate found nothing. We never called 911 for something like this again. It was part of our life here in Towson now. Trees around the area have been dying off. Many trees are partially dead. It wasn't until recently that we concluded and suspect radiation from some craft were the cause to illness to our trees around here.

Usually, blue light sightings happen any time after 10pm, but most often after 4am at any time of the week. There has been different experiences at my house. From time to time my aunt who sleeps in the other room with opened curtains would see lights coming in and out of her bedroom window. White light beams that bend from one window out the other. She also saw lights dancing around her electric light switch. Like chistmas lights shaping around the light switch in different colors going around and around it for about 20 seconds. My older brother moved out of the house in 1994 to join the army after he had an encounter with entities once, which is why he signed up to go into the army just to get away. His never been home since, except to visit. He never talked about it in detail.

In addition, just recently, my friend Steve experienced a sighting one night after I had a visit during my sleep. For the first time in my life, I heard a strange sound in my sleep and was very relaxed. I dreamt something weird in which I will not go into simply b/c it was just a senseless dream- a hypnotic kind of dream; I was at Ocean city MD, while a throbbing like sound clunked within my head; it went "Clumk(pause) clunk, "pause", Clunk, clunk, clunk... and then repeats for a long time while I slept. Nevertheless, I awoke in panic and the throbbing clunk sound went away.

I must of been hearing it for 30 minutes to an hour or more, it didn't seem that long. I am not sure, but darn, I was so relaxed and then at some point I freaked and woke up. Was I abducted? I asked myself. I suspect it. Several weeks after that, the same thing. I have just gone to bed at about 3am, and about 4:30am, I heard that same sound and again, I paid no mind to it and was thinking, wow, here is the same sound... but I thought this in my sleep. Then, I can tell you that my dogs barked to wake me "clunk" "clunk" "clunk." They were alarmed and were barking hard and scared. Something was out there. I woke up and checked out what was going on and everything seemed to have come to normal. Next day, I had a feeling my friend knew something. I called him and talked normally without raising the issue to the point where I asked him if he happened to see any blue lights last night. He is an all nighter.

He said, "as a matter of fact I did." His father who happens to have lung cancer and still smokes like a chimney saw the lights flooding out from underneath his son's bedroom door. He told Steve to "shut that thing Off" and Steve replied, "it is coming from outside." His father went on to the bathroom to do his business while Steve looked out the window to see what was shining so hard and bright. He said that the blue light was so intense that he felt the heat on his face while looking out from his bedroom window. It got to the point that he knew he had to step away because it was hurting his eyes. He got dressed, his father said that it was a helicopter to go back to bed. Steve said "no, there is no helicopter noise, I am going outside and check it out." As soon as he stepped outside the door, the light stopped and whatever was projecting the light went away. The next day, a whole tree in his backyard was dead and another was partially dried out.

Then we get his other friend involved. Steve asked him if he saw anything and he said yes! Let's call Steve's Friend "AL" who I also know. Al said that he had encountered strange things that night as well and he lives about 2 miles away from where we live. He said that he saw the craft and even drew it for us. That at his second floor window he saw what looked like a floating van, but double wide and double the length and had a dark straight rectangular cabin that came around to a fold to around the side. It was silver in color and at the bottom of the craft had a round like metal thing that looked like it was the thing keeping it a float, but yielded a lot of blue light and that it had the same thing in the rear and it made no sound. He said that the craft came close to his second floor bedroom window at his building, he heard a cling, cling on his back yard concrete floor and then it went away.

Al thought he was dreaming and went back to sleep. Next morning, Al went to his back yard and found this metal piece with writing on it. It is a semi heavy piece of stainless steel cleanly cut and shaped like an Octagon. It has measured about 8 inches round with
symbols carved on 3 corners.

The symbols look like an upside down i, and then a square next to it, and then next to it is a two sided triangle (without a line in between) with a dot on the upper left, then this... OO , then e l's but with a gap at the bottom, nit like an L of our alphabet. It followed with a period in the center and then another square, a line with a groove at the bottom side of the line, a small square with two dots below it and a dot above it, A diamond shape with two sideways goose eggs inside of it (forming like an 8), a full diamond Triangle with a square with a dot underneath of it, and other triangles in different sizes with a big circle above it with a line in between it and a a small circle around the upper part of the inner line and a small box next to it with two dots underneath it and above it.

Look at included pic. You may have to magnify or zoom in on it. The piece was scanned. You can see the symbols and scratches from being dropped on concrete.

He wants nothing to do with it and gave it to me in exchange that I fix his laptop. So now, I have it in my posession. I don't know what it does or what it symbolizes, but all I know it is not from this world.

Steve and I have been looking up at the night sky while walking my dogs and often do see a lot of activity in which normally no one would see because no one is constantly looking up as we have been for the past months. We see stuff all of the time.

If anyone looks up at the night sky for at least an hour every night, I guarantee you will see some strange stuff. Moving stars, duck formation perfect moving air crafts with no noise and no blinking lights, almost camuflaged with the night ski flying faster than jets would. The lights from the tennis courts help aid the visual of these that occurred 3 different times with 3 different fleets. I am a believer because I have seen more than once and Steve has also seen other stuff as well. We don't have the right equipment to film this stuff every time we go out at night, so we have no footage. we've tried, but it is too dark for our cheap cameras to pick up, sorry.

(continued below)

[edit on 4-8-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Nevertheless, in continuation of the experience, I sometimes come to Steve's house late at night. I would knock on his window to not wake his parents with a code knock. Well, one night it wasn't me. He said that he heard knocking without my code at the glass door window at his bedroom. Steve freaked, he turns on the flood light for his backyard, grabs a toy gun (looks real), points it between the curtains to the glass door, opens the curtains and sees a creature with huge black eyes standing close to his glass door staring at him. He freaked, dropped the toy gun and ran to his parents and alerted them. Of course the entity went away.

The week after, Steve's father went for his cancer check up/treatment and Doctors found that he has been cured from lung cancer! And yes, he is still smokes like a chimney.

Now that I am writing this, I am begining to realize that it is very evident that most likely, yes! I have been abducted. For the reason that I had a feeling that Steve knew something and asked him if he happened to see blue lights. He said yes and how did I know to ask such question?

It is possible that I was in the craft while Steve was looking up from his bedroom window that same night. They also knew that I knock on his bedroom window when I visit late at night to not wake his parents. Evidently, I didn't reveal the secret knock. This is how Steve saw the entity sometime after/ "it" knew where Steve's room was. I am so freaked out! I don't remember the abduction, but all this is coming together now. Most likely even told them that his father had cancer and they probably helped cure him as well after having a little fun with Steve.

I really believe that these particular visitors are harmless and were defenately friendly. All I know is that I don't remember anything but that I was asleep with that smoothing clunk sound in my head and awoke at the first sign of panic, which was very minimal.

By placing my experience and my friend's experiences, I can put those pieces together and can tell you we've got visited and I got abducted. And to top it off, we got a present and I ended up with it. VERY BIZZARE STUFF."

Here is the Direct link to the picture of the artifact: Picture of Artifact

Anyone else had similar experiences or recognize any of these symbols?

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
LOL, for anyone in the uk, doesn't that "artifact" look like a 50p coin?/?
Just smoothed down and then engraved.....hmmmm

Pic

another pic

[edit on 4/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
After all this time no video? That's unlikely!

The "Artifact" gets scrached by dropping it on ground? That's unlikely!

Artificial is more the facts.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

But I noticed that the symbols are embossed IE - they higher than the surface...neat trick if you can do it?? I would love to know how you can do it??

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
LOL, for anyone in the uk, doesn't that "artifact" look like a 50p coin?/?
Just smoothed down and then engraved.....hmmmm

Pic

another pic

[edit on 4/8/08 by blupblup]
no,because a 50p coin only has 7 sides,this has 8

Doesn't look alieny to me,some kid probably made it whilst playing about in metal work.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Make a 'mold' and pour liquid metal into it, then cool it, split the mold and 'hey presto'

just a thought!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
reply to post by blupblup

But I noticed that the symbols are embossed IE - they higher than the surface...neat trick if you can do it?? I would love to know how you can do it??

To my eyes, the symbols are clearly stamped INTO the metal (which is known as embossing), and not raised above the surface at all.

What does the reverse side of the artifact look like? Could you upload a scan please?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

If it is embossed, I am impressed if some kid did this in metal shop, the question is how big is this actual artifact.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
OMG...You have to be kidding me. If anyone has ever seen Smallville (Superman...on UPN) the artifact is Clark Kents key to the fortress of Solitude.

I seriously believe this should be labeled HOAX!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
www.statuetoys.com...

If anybody hasn't looked at that, I recommend they do

Alien artifact... or kids' toy?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
All praise Kal of the House of El.

Get what I'm saying? No?

How about now?

Yep, the writings from a long dead world that once orbited a red sun and was called...

KRYPTON!

edit: guess I was a little late eh?

[edit on 4/8/08 by JackofBlades]

link   
I edited the HOAX into the Title myself...... Thanks for the quick find on this one! Exactly why I put it on here, I knew someone would recognize this...unfortunately I did not...

Thanks again Lethil for the quick DEBUNK

And WTF is a kid doing wasting so much time typing up such a fabricated story to MUFON, which is a professional UFO organization. Providing false evidence which they hopefully have debunked.....

-Kdial1

[edit on 4-8-2008 by kdial1]

link   
Crash and burn.....

Star for Lethil, good job

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great find Lethil!

Star for you, and one for the next guys who were likely writing their posts as you posted yours...

EDIT:

Don´t throw it out though, SELL IT!

Sale price: $39.63

I can´t believe people buy this crap.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Psychopump]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
That's a interesting artifact you have there. What size is it? A quarter, 50 cent piece size? The markings look as though they was stamped by a machine. Odd thing to find with its shape and symbols definitely abnormal thing to find. Maybe it's coin money a alien tossed out the craft for good luck.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It is VERY crudely manufactured - look carefully at the external angles - hardly advanced alien workmanship

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The alien artifact in question was made by me. I am the manufacturer of Smallville props.

Here is my website. www.replicaprops.com

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Do you get alot of business? Like someone mentioned above these replicas were like 34 bucks.....seems like alot for some laser etching on a 1 cent piece of steel. If you are selling alot....... I am in the wrong industry...

-Kdial

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join