It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason - Being initiated in November :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hi all,

I don't know if I'm stepping on any toes here, but I'm a little anxious as what is to happen during my initiation, which has been scheduled in November. I have so far attended 2 meetings, where I have waited patiently outside the official lodge meeting, however have met up with the gentlemen for supper afterwards.

I have been told that here in West Oz we have to wait 6 months before becoming initiated, but my main concern, is what should I expect during the initiation. I don't want anyone to tell me exactly, but will I need to remember/recite anything, will I be prepared for it, or will I be put on the spot. I don't want to say or do the wrong thing during the initiation.

Also, please u2u me if you are a mason, I would love to get to know the masons on the ATS board, I found the conspiracies in relation to the fraternity in the end to be a load of BS, and had some discussions with freemasons in the real world, and came to some pretty amazing conclusions about the whole conspiracy angle. So... hello to a new brother, officially in November

join