It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 Chinese police killed by possible Islamic seperatists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

According to state media, policemen from the station in Kashgar were doing their morning exercises when a lorry containing two men drove up. They threw two grenades into the exercise yard, and then followed up slashing at the officers with knives.

Fourteen police died on the spot, and two more on the way to hospital. Another 16 were injured, according to the reports. Both attackers were apprehended.

For all the gold on and in Earth I would not want to be those two in Chinese custody right now. Thats going to be a whole new world of pain for them.

Te legraph

14 more were injured in the attack, but call me paranoid, but you know some thing, as I was reading this I thought 'yeah what a way to enforce a crack down, and then spirit your agents away and show two dead bodies'..

Maybe i'm too used to how its done in the west ala 9/11 and 7/7.

Which ever it is, 16 poor people lost their lives. RIP the fallen.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i dont knowwhy this is happening?by killing those poor chines what do they achieve?probably it was taleban or something

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i saw this a little while ago, and didnt see a thread on it until now...

To some people, this is nothing more then a side-effect of a world movement...
To others, this is all just BS, and a big goverment conspiricy, and propaganda...

You typed 9/11... 7/7.... and the first thing i thought of was 8/8/8 wouldnt that fall in the olymics, and in china...

Im not perdicting anything... just a hunch...

join