It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new look a STS-80 Animation tracking ground features/UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
There is so much going on in this video that i decided to animate tracks for the objects. Many of you have probably seen the video before but here is a quick explanation of the animation.

All yellow tracks are geological features and display the relative motion between the earth and satellite. Tracks from previous land fromations are left on the screen as a guide (later formations can be seen moving under these tracks.

All other colours are UFO's. It can be seen that the objects move at different speeds and directions. Any thoughts on these objects?

Also take note of the objects that enter from the top right. This occurs twice once at the start and then at 1:13 if you look closely the objects can be followed to points on the screen when they eventually light up.
www.youtube.com...
So what does everybody think? I can't think of a plausable skeptical explaination.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
And I have seen it, many times! I was wondering about all this great animation, the work is interesting, as is a very good way to look at these NASA video UFOs. I had yet to get that specific at the time I released the footage, and then I left it up to the on-line community to take it from there..and boy is NASA ever a big ATS topic!..this helps!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
secretnasaman thanks for your respose and comment on youtube. Do you have/release the original of this footage? If so i would like to take a look at it. Or any other nasa footage you might want me to animate (i do other stuff then dots
).

Just to start the ball rolling, here are two skeptical explainations i have heard and my thoughts on them

1)Ice particles/Junk: In videos of ice particles the objects generally move together and all move off the screen. This is consistant with small objects moving close past the satellite. These UFO's are distant, the red one dissappears under cloud cover and others can be seen within the shadow of the atmosphere as they pass over the horizon. Junk is luminous becuase it is burning up in the atmosphere some of these objects are luminous for over a minute if they were junk they would be enormous.

2)Cloud-cloud lightning: This is possibly the worst explaination ever. Lightning is seen from space in many videos online (including this one bottom right near the and). It is a very breif event lasting no more then a second.

I would love to here some more plausable explainations for this video?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Steve B]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So what is the skeptics say on this, is it weather balloons or chinese lantirns that all seem to rise from the atmosphere at the same time?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Wow so many skeptics on this site but nobody wants to offer a skeptical explaination for this one? Come on skeptics dig in, lets see some debate. This video has alot to explain changing direction, speed, size, and luminosity.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Space is cold, but as soon as any kind of gas, liquid or solid object is exposed to the vacuum of space, the super intense radiation from the sun immediately causes heat to
be formed and very fast reactions then happen. The question about "ice crystals" is that we know small pieces can not survive this radiation from the sun very long. There is no greater mystery for me than ...what these objects may be! Many of the glowing objects we see are moving differently and are free of the movements of the camera. The very fact that these objects move the way you have shown with your animation, is incredible if you consider the floating "debris", theory...watching the video you see a number of glowing objects in the distance, which are pulsating and increasing in light intensity, moving about differently with other objects and debris does not, nor could not act this way! So they are something else and all these NASA videos, should be watched many times as you suggest, if merely to get familiarized with the visual space environment.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just giving this a bump, I would really appreciate some input on this. Its dissappointing that this thread hasn't got more attention yet IMO this is excellent evidence of extraterrestrial craft. It also takes some thinking to try to explain it skeptically, its annoyig that crappy blurred out photos/vids get about 50 responses saying 'thats crappy'. Whereas this evidence is ignored.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
First of all, a somewhat late welcome to ATS.
(better late than never).

As I said in a thread about another video that shows things like this (I think from STS-75 but I am not sure), they look like "bubbles" (for the lack of a better name) of plasma or something like that that are attracted by electrical charges on Earth.

On the other video it was visible that they could not enter the lower layers of the atmosphere and were almost squashed against the atmosphere by the force that was pushing (or pulling) them down to Earth.

I will try to find the video.

PS: was this animation made by you?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

Ahh yes.. I know this footage!

I personally feel there's more going on up there than just ice particles and plasma etc, (NASA's answer to everything)... Ice particles is just NASA's analog of the old swamp gas and weather balloons explanations. I'm not saying there isn't ice and other junk up there but isn't it convenient for NASA that there is! All you need is for one to not be what they claim it is and you have a real mystery. Nice animation job too!

NASA = Never A Straight Answer!

Star & Flag 4 U Steve B!

IRM

[edit on 7/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Reply to ArMaP
Yes I did this animation, I know its a little crude but it gets the point across.
I think theres a way we can test to see if its plasma/electrical discharge. When the two objects enter together at the bottom of the screen (green ones). They appear as though they could be transparent rings. I say could be because the video i have is too poor quality to tell. These UFO's fly over geographical features so IF we had a higher resolution video we could recreate the mountain range as seen through the UFO in comparison with seen through the atmosphere. If they are transparent there is NO way they could be plasma.
That other video you found sounds interesting, i woud like to see it.

Reply to InfraRedMan
Thanks InfraRedMan, I had a good chuckle about
NASA = Never A Straight Answer. But that only applies if you can manage to get an answer from them lol
. As far as I am concerned
NASA = Never Answer Steve's Animations lol.

Does any1 know where i might be able to get the original of this video?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Steve B

I was mistaken, the video is also from STS-80.

Most of the versions I have found start with the same video you used, this footage comes after it.

PS: your animation is good, just a little short.

new topics

top topics

join