It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sick feeling deep down...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Ive got a nasty feeling going on now...

It hit me this afternoon...

I thought, mabye it was something i ate, or something else, but this feeling is presisting...

I can't help but now, but think that something here is wroung... I get this feeling from time to time... Something is amiss...

I get this one bad things happen... When somehting REALY bad happens. Not to me, but to ANY humans.. on a large scale... I somehow feel i intuivitly feel the pain...

Something has happen, or is on the Cusp of happening... I have that feeling...

I am sick, i feel more sick by the min... Something has happen of some signifigance... A quick scan of the news, and the only story that CAN fit this, is the men in china that were just killed by Muslims... The Boarder men...

Im not sure...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hey,
Your not alone. I haven't heard or noticed anything in the news about massive upheaval. It can be astrological sometimes which the energy of the cosmos does effect us. Solar storms do effect the mental state of many people and it's worse if your a sensitive type. Could be many things including mind control from satellites and too many damn cell towers. I mean hell, did u hear about the research with an egg between two cell phones for an hour? The cells cooked the egg!
Peace, -Muzeam

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Hey,
Your not alone. I haven't heard or noticed anything in the news about massive upheaval. It can be astrological sometimes which the energy of the cosmos does effect us. Solar storms do effect the mental state of many people and it's worse if your a sensitive type. Could be many things including mind control from satellites and too many damn cell towers. I mean hell, did u hear about the research with an egg between two cell phones for an hour? The cells cooked the egg!
Peace, -Muzeam

Who knows what causes it, but i feel it from time to time....

I have heard about cell phones doing that FOR A WHILE... lots of other things too, like poping popcorn and other things... scary...

I realy think, like in the future, we are going to find out TONS of simple things we do are causeing us EXTREME HARM...

Simple things, like:
Drinking out of plasic water bottles
Cell phones
Micro-waved food
Pharmicudical Drugs
Junk in our water supply
wifi-internet
nail-polish, and other make-up
smokeing

i mean, once we eliinate EVERYTHING toxic in our everyday lifes, wouldn't our lifespans increases by a bunch... like avg over a 100 years...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Did anyone by chance hear a buzzing sound last night? Like the kind you hear in those vids about signals from space?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Negative...

No buzzing... just a deep down nasty feeling...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I understand when you say you feel others pain. I feel that also.

What has me concerned is the Olympics. I hope and pray all goes well but I have a bad feeling about what could happen.

I read today that President Bush would be at the opening of the games. Haven't heard what other world leaders will also attend.

I also have a general feeling of unrest. As soon as my feet hit the floor in the mornings I immediately check the news and ATS. Seems like I know something is in the works and am just waiting for it to happen.

top topics

join