It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail thing or whatever it is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well i'm new to ats. I've been here for like a year but i've only just read the posts and what not. But anyways ive had this picture on my phone since like spring but i just now thought of posting it here.

I have no idea what it is but it just seemed weird and cool to me so i took a picture. This is the most amount of chemtrails or whatever they are that i've ever seen. They seemed to form out some cool pattern so i just wanted you guys to see it. I think its a cool picture regardless of whether its chemtrails or not.

i35.tinypic.com...

I dont really know how to post pictures so thats the best i could do

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It would be nice to hear someones opinion on this picture. It really caught my eye when i looked up and saw the sky that day

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TMan312

I would say chemtrails, but, only if the horizon was getting hazy when they do that.
I actually put your pic on another thread.
An attempt to debunk chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMan312
It would be nice to hear someones opinion on this picture. It really caught my eye when i looked up and saw the sky that day

As they say, nothing to see here. Just your usual chemtrails.

If you want to look at more pictures like yours go here

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by TMan312

I would say chemtrails, but, only if the horizon was getting hazy when they do that.
I actually put your pic on another thread.
An attempt to debunk chemtrails.

Alright thats cool. Yeah i don't know much about this whole chemtrail thing. I just looked up and it really caught my attention because it seemed to form a pattern or something

top topics

join