It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would you Ask James Gilliland? ATS MIX Show 95

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Yes, I know what is happening based upon your words.

These spheres or orbs of the size you mention is used by spiritual energy types that travel in more dimension as us people of flesh.

The size may change also based on the power or energy this one being is able to use. This is the energy the sphere uses to back the bad dark shadows away from you.

The shadows or demons of a type that can take over people. I have seen it twice in my own family. I am the spiritual leader of my family as given by the Spirit.

Stay in the Light for it shall protect you from all harm. May all be good for you on these matters.

I use to visits my mother from different places in space. I knew it worked for she began to see the Light of my Spirit being while visiting to see to her needs. My mother knew about the sphere being about 6 feet in diameter so it was just as you visioned thru your Spirit being.

Need help............I am here to serve all in need if posible.

Your young one is open to more for he is not confused by all the stuff that gets us confused and unsure.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

So these are not the same types of orbs that James sees? Are you saying they are the spirit form of dead humans?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My question is simple.
Why not invite a major TV Broadcasting Company to stay with you, and record live whatever it is that you say is there?

Cheers, have a nice day/night, whatever

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

Just wanted to say that I waa mainly saying that we each have a spirit put of us that if faith and love profected to be in harmony with the spiritual world. I was able to vist my mother as a sphere of light manifesting by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have seen where people said to me in front of my wife that she had visited with her the week before. I had used projection of my inner being to touch the beings spirits that are my friends in the Spirit.

My wife had just walked in when this lady went off on me. You see we fought over me having not been seen by her and her husband a very great friend of mine.

I have had experience with many shared spiritual growing life moving events that I have not shared with anyone yet. I am going to attempt to write a book so I can show my caring from God that moves by being to help others before it is too late.

You can find the center if you seek the truth first and love. Good night soul travler do be strong and tell these shadow things to leave your home in the blood of Christ. You are your families spiritual leader so be strong in the spirit being centered in your secrect place...........Bless you

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by anyone

I was mediatating when this urge to write to you that there are higher angels that do set around the throne of God. There are 4 special angels that are called seraphim that sing praises glorifing God always.

These are the same ones that are have wheels inside of wheels and the Light of God in them. Look at Ezekiel 1:13-21 for this is important...!

In June of 1976 I had the same experience that Ezekiel did at about 5 am. I saw it traveling thru the air above the trees to my left. I asked thru my spirit that I might go with them. It was not the right time for I had much to do for preparing the elect of God. I was with in 20 to 25 feet from it hovering above the ground while it shared things with me about using given knowledge to aid others. Energy devices using the unified field and quantum Phyics for real. This spot has been untouched so it could be investigated for sign of landing. With in about one mile two other women I knew saw a UFO come down to the first intersection from their home. It left at high rate of speed. This is another sight to investigate.

I am just know really telling others the real things I have been thru in the spirit universe we all dream about. I am preparing things that are new to this world for it will let us power are needs with easy methods that seem impossible when really if seen in the space of the mind they will happen.

I am here to help others in their quest......Bless you

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
James, what is the best way to effect change in the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join