It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia Labeouf Attacked By US Military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Apparently the 22 Year Old actor who got his first starring role in the film 'Man I Want Your Beaver' has recieved numerous complaints from government officials outlining appropriate behavoir in films that do not promote promiscuous homosexuality and organized crime featured in the new Indiana Jones movie and the upcoming Transformer film. The US Military outlined several attacks and potentials for assault requisitioning several special forces agents to apprehend and immobilize targets in transit after reconosence data had been obtained.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait

........Where did you get this info? Call me crazy, but I would have thought that the US military had bigger fish to fry than worrying about what message Shia Labeouf is sending with his movie choices.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
yeah, what? did that make sense to Anyone?

in other news, Shia Labeouf has the most retarded name ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
true he does hav ethe most retarded name ever but so far his movies have baan awsome, lets not discuss the latest jones movie

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am inclined to disbelieve this, without further information, however, on the record, I have to say he kind of deserves it, with the movies he's been in.

Dumb and Dumber? Bobby? Constantine? The Battle of Shaker Heights? Transformers? Indiana jones IV?

Blech.

top topics

join