It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

montauk project: lsd rooms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i am going to tell you something about the montauk experiments and most of you will probably accuse me of being full of it, because i can't find so much as find any reference to this in the great glut of information about the project online. you can believe it or disbelieve it, it's no skin off my back. i guess i'm just hoping maybe someone out there will have heard of the lsd rooms and can provide some more information.

a family friend when i was growing up was a senior naval officer. i was speaking to him about the alleged experiments at montauk a couple of years ago, and when he realized what kind of information was already out there he said something like "i'm not going to tell you anything that could get you or me in trouble. but i can tell there is a mountain of bs out there and i'm going to tell you how to tell if someone is full of [expletive deleted]. i was at montauk a number of times before they really screwed the pooch, and if anybody tells you they were there and doesn't mention the lsd rooms, they're lying. anybody who was involved could never, ever forget that".

he said that deep in the base there was a dormitory that looked very normal from the outside. in fact it looked very normal on the inside, he said, until you got upstairs. there were four rooms up there that were painted with wild psychedelia. he said "it looked like some hippy's bad acid trip puked all over the walls". that was fitting, because the whole purpose of the rooms was to give the worst trip possible.

each room had a closet, locked from the outside. the rooms themselves also locked from the outside, because the people inside weren't meant to have privacy and they weren't meant to come out.

as he explained it "some *emm effing* egghead figured out that psychic powers were increased and sometimes brought out by severe trauma. most pyschics had effed up childhoods and people with latent psychic abilities sometimes only get control of them after some trauma. so they drugged the poor sob's with lsd-25 and locked them up in the rooms. they'd freak them out beforehand and they'd pump in specially designed music. sometimes soldiers would stand outside and say things like 'we've got your mother here. we're gonna put 'er down' and then they'd fire off a blank round while the subject was freaking out. this went on for hours. they used drifters and runaway kids and some of them literally brained themselves to death on the walls. they'd put them in straightjackets but they'd still just beat their heads on the walls until they were dead. sometimes it worked, they'd unlock some psychic bs in them. lots of times it didn't work and they were just shells of men after that".

he also said that the walls were so distinctive and disturbing that guys who were in there a few minutes just to look around, who were not on anything at all, would sometimes still have nightmares a long time after.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dont know much about the montauk project although i have heard a few things about it.
What you say sounds very plausable, if the latent psychic ability in humans resides in the same area of the brain as affected by lsd-25 or lsd-25 mixed with the areas affected by the trauma of what they were put through then is is entirely possible that the scientists of the montauk project were onto something.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
the lsd rooms are mentioned in many reports about Camp Hero.

www.subversiveelement.com...
5 or so pages down is more info on the '___' rooms.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the lsd rooms are mentioned in many reports about Camp Hero.

www.subversiveelement.com...
5 or so pages down is more info on the '___' rooms.

Oh, thank you. I had never seen that site before.

Those guys had balls. No matter how deserted a place like that was, I'd have a serious case of heebie jeebies wandering around without permission.

top topics

join