It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange creature/guy in my dream. Has anyone else dreamed of this guy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't think too much of this although my dreams have been increasingly strange lately, but a friend of mine has dreamed of this exact creature in her dreams more than once. When we were describing the details, it just gave me a weird feeling since it was so similar.

He has yellowish/pale skin that is somewhat wrinkly. He has a very long thin nose, and his skin was very hard. He was dressed in 17th-18th century garb, baggy pants that went slightly below the knee like pantaloons and they were cream colored. He wore a small vest but had no jacket. He had a maniacal sort of laugh/cackle. He had different colors in his hair, but then he changed it to completely white.

He had trapped another being that looked like an Egyptian type of being. The Egyptian being was made of a futuristic metal, he was like living armor. It was very weird.

I am concentrating more on the yellow guy since someone else has dreamed of this same character. Has anyone else had any dreams or experiences with this being?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by liltinybus]

[edit on 3-8-2008 by liltinybus]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LOL YES!!!!!!!!!

last night i did

that is so weird.
but it was like i was the egyptian thing and he was yelling and screaming at me
then would just start laughing.

it was scary

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
No one else has experienced this creature? Any astral travelers or lucid dreamers encounter this being?

new topics

join