It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gruesome crime shocks Greek isle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The difference between other occurences in the past that is unique the current ones is that these people show the decapitated heads to anyone around him.

What is that all about? It's like pyramid marketing, make people around me insane too.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I visited Santorini around the first of June. I'm glad I didn't run into this guy, or send something back to the kitchen at the hotel.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Definitely something weird going on here. Whether it’s the MSM reporting this kind of story more, or an actual increase in these kinds of cases, the effect is the same.

MSM: Knives are evil! Be very, very, very afraid of anyone who carries a knife, even if they’ve never used one in violence. Knife = extremist decapitator cannibal insanity!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

WTF is going on? People losing thier heads left right and centre!

Brazil (Girl butchered, head cut off and stuffed in suitcase), Canada (Grey hound bus) and now Greece?

This is f##### spooky sh## going down.

The only thing that is going on is the ability, using the internet, to report absolutely anything from anywhere instantly. This of course allows you to draw conclusions about concidences that mean nothing.

This global instant news process has also lulled people into fear mongering. Crime is worse, there are murderous beasts everywhere etc etc. Utter c..p

The press love bad stories so you are not about to get 59 minutes of a 1 hour program filled with all the good things that are happening in the world.....no-one would watch it!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about it. 40 years ago you got news from your local area and major incidents in major domestic capitals. News from foreign capitals took a day or so to arrive. So your news was based on a population of tens of millions at most. We now have global news which means the "sample size" for the news has grown from tens of millions to billions ie 100 times larger. So one "very bad" murder (locally)reported every 10 years mushrooms to one reported every month. Yet the level of crime worldwide hasn't change a bit........

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I think i've read enough of this, in this site. Why, when a murder occurs, even this big, must be the fault of new world order, nibiru, aliens, mind control etc.
The guy was mentally ill, period (doctors says so). He was working in this island with his wife. None of them was originated from Santorini (kind of irrelavant). She was only 25 (school teacher), he was only 31 (don't remember the occupation). He was beating the girl in the past. He got 4 bullets and he continued (after the shots) by stealing a police car and hitting two girls on a bike (broken legs and hands). His addrenaline should be pretty high in order to do this.
Now he is in a hospital in Athens.
My judgement? Kill him with a spoon. It'll take some time to cut HIS head of and give him the opportunity to realize what he did. Killing as a panishment is against your ethics? No problem. He could be a great organ donor. I don't thing that someone will say no to this.
But unfortunatelly, if he has a good lawyer, he'll be "mentally ill" in a hospital for about 5-10 years and will be on the streats again. Even if the judges says that he is mentally ok and should go to the prison, he will take the "lifetime" which, unfortunatelly, over here means 15 years tops. Lets "hope" (if he gets the lifetime) that his "colleagues" in prison, will make him realize what justice is.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

imagine next time if it happened to a world leader, if he or she suddenly switched.
because if that happened,
its not a knife where dealing with its, well
you get the picture.
god help us in these last days

I applaud you! You see the bigger picture and one of the things that concern me most about this issue.

I also would group these types of crimes with the mass shootings. I think something has invaded the brain that is causing this. It could be implant testing just to see how far they can push a person over the edge.

Only harm will come to those who are aganist the will of truth, the loving don't die first the loving die last.

“Blessed are you when men persecute you.” It starts “first with the house of the righteous.” Demons do not need to attack those whom they already possess.

The words “watch, as well as pray” come to mind. If you have not been persecuted, reconsider the path that you are on.

The press love bad stories so you are not about to get 59 minutes of a 1 hour program filled with all the good things that are happening in the world.....no-one would watch it!!!!!!!!!!!

If no one would watch it is because they have already been brainwashed.

Yet the level of crime worldwide hasn't change a bit........

It has increased.. See link below.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just random google news search...here is some of the things I found so far.

It does seem to be "In the days of Noah" I'm sure we can expect more of this to come up.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.themorningbulletin.com.au...

www.gmanews.tv...

news.trendaz.com...
cbs3.com...

www.adnkronos.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sllapur
Basically, a decapitated body was found and is being studied to determine identity and cause of death.

I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that perhaps the head being separated from the body may have had something to do with the death.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitris
I think i've read enough of this, in this site. Why, when a murder occurs, even this big, must be the fault of new world order, nibiru, aliens, mind control etc.

Hey, that's the kind of site this is. If you go to another site, you might be able to find blaming all kinds of other things. A Christian site might blame the Devil or demons. A Scientology site might blame bad engrams or psychiatric medical treatment. Around here, people are all about the NWO or mind control rays.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by sllapur
Basically, a decapitated body was found and is being studied to determine identity and cause of death.

I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that perhaps the head being separated from the body may have had something to do with the death.

lol

dark humor

I think even the "out on a limb" is also dark humor. At least you'll be ahead in the humor department in the days to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join