It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ask a satanist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Slothrop

What do you believe about your afterlife? Christianity says if you do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as your saviour, it's not lookin to bright six feet under. Do you believe this?

Hi Slothrop,

You never really answered the above question that was posted.

What do you believe in the afterlife?
Being a Satanist where do you believe you will go?
Hell or Heaven or what? Or is there such thing as hell or heaven?
Please explain your belief about the after life?
Do you become a demon being a Satanist in the next world and is that a good thing?
Are demons good and only interpreted falsely by religions?
I'm assuming that Satan is a good being as you previously mentioned, is this correct?
You mentioned Satan is a Demon, do you know what he is supposed to look like?
When you pray and worship him does he bless you or answer your prayers?

Final questions: Do you ever perform Satanic rituals such as sacrifices?
IF so what are the rituals and what do you sacrifice and how?
Also do you practice black magic or cast spells upon people?
Thanks

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I have to post anonymously because I'm not registered to this website. I was just wondering:

You said that although you think that Jesus Christ is either a liar or a lunatic, you (as in satanists?) still respect what he accomplished in his life.

What do you respect and why do you think that he will get some good thing in the afterlife?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Hahahahahahaha that's a GOOOD one!!!!

i think christianity is a slave ethic designed to keep people in bondage. but i don't hate christianity at all, it's what is best for some people. it's a very useful tool for controlling them.

God's commandments are for PROTECTION, not bondage. If every person on this globe followed the 10 commandments to the T there wouldn't be an alley on this Earth that any woman couldn't walk down alone with $10,000 dollars in her purse.

There would be no war.
There would be no murder.
There would be no thieves.
There would be no adultry.
There would be no STD's.
There would be no drug abuse.
There would be no one killed by drunk drivers.
There would be no single, unwed mothers.
There would be no child abuse.
There would be no rape.

I could go on and on and on for 4 pages of this thread, but you all get the point.

All these disgusting ills of society are from people IGNORING God's commandments.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

i think christianity is a slave ethic designed to keep people in bondage. but i don't hate christianity at all, it's what is best for some people. it's a very useful tool for controlling them.

God's commandments are for PROTECTION, not bondage. If every person on this globe followed the 10 commandments to the T there wouldn't be an alley on this Earth that any woman couldn't walk down alone with $10,000 dollars in her purse.

There would be no war.
There would be no STD's.
There would be no rape.

I could go on and on and on for 4 pages of this thread, but you all get the point.

All these disgusting ills of society are from people IGNORING God's commandments.

NOTurTypical does present a very valid point. If we lived how we were supposed to according to the bible, you must admit, this world we be a hell of a lot better. But instead, it seems as if people have turned the other way, seeing that such a clean image would be waaaayy to much effort to uphold, and instead drown themselves in what feels good, hoping pleasure will drown out guilt, which is possible. Shove a person underwater for long enough, and pretty soon, they'll be able to breath underwater!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by NOTurTypical

What's that supposed to mean? Are you calling Satanists wrong or something? Just wonderin'.
?????

I don't need you to put words in my mouth.

The Q was asked what the "basics" are to be a satanist.

I answered. Look over HIS replies, they fall into either of my 2 "basic" truths to being a satanist.

A: Do whatever you want to, for whatever reason suits your needs the best.
B: Never accept Christ and be born again.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That's after you kill all the non-believers though. Odd that a god who commands to not kill decides 10 minutes later to have people slaughter entire civilizations on a whim.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

There would be no war.
There would be no STD's.
There would be no rape.

I could just as easily say all these disgusting ills are from people following "god" and his bible to a T. Do I even have to mention George Bush or the countless wars killing countless people because the leaders were doing god's duty?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop

Originally posted by Fulcrum29
slothrop: does satanism condone/embrace/encourage and/or force sexual hedonism and/or drug use?

oh god yes!

I am just wondering because one always hears stories of satanists having giant hedonistic sexual orgies during their rituals in order to set themselves free of the 'chaste' bonds that judeo-christians have brainwashed them with, and the same thing with drugs I suppose.

sadly, no. this rarely if ever happens. the sect doesn't provide drugs and orgies as a matter of course. it's certainly not part of the average ceremony.

So do you guys advocate the use of recreational drugs and hedonism for the pure sake of fleshly lust and bodily enjoyment etc and do you guys do this during rituals or services?

we advocate having fun. sex and drugs are definitely some people's ideas of fun. there's no deep spiritual significance behind them.

Does satanism specifically advocate/condone and/or encourage/force deviant and/or illegal sex such as sex with minors or any such other things in order to sort of deliberately break rules and laugh in the face of established judeo-christian moral values?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I could just as easily say all these disgusting ills are from people following "god" and his bible to a T. Do I even have to mention George Bush or the countless wars killing countless people because the leaders were doing god's duty?

Woah, slow down here. I don't want to derail, but we have to set something straight. Just because someone claims they are Christians (and maybe they are) doesn't mean that every action they do, or any action they do, is "Holy" and "righteous." I mean, George Bush? C'mon! I'm a Christian, and I look at him in disgust. Yea, sure, all men are equal, but that guy really is messing things up. Even if he is a Christian, he is not doing a very good job of representing Christ, correct? I mean, obviously not, he just turned you away. Examples of Christians doing God's work are missionaries helping those out in places of need. I had a chance to do that when I went to Jamacia and stayed with missionaries. You can't go around and tell me that what they were doing was wrong, because I witnessed first hand lives being positively changed, joy entering their lives, and people happy all in the name of Christ.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

That's after you kill all the non-believers though. Odd that a god who commands to not kill decides 10 minutes later to have people slaughter entire civilizations on a whim.
It appears you are speaking of God's judgments of wrath upon the unGodly people during the Old Testament times.

I challenge you to copy/paste a single verse from the New Testament where Jesus Christ commands His followers to unjustly kill people who are living according to His word.

You do know that CHRISTians follow Jesus Christ right? I mean, it wouldn't be sound inductive reasoning to be too presumptuous on my part....

Let's start there shall we?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There would be no war.
There would be no STD's.
There would be no rape.

You're taking the God of the Old Testament (Old Covenant), and falsely attributing that to Christians, who for the most part follow Jesus Christ.

You need to demonstrate that Jesus Christ advocates such things. If you don't you are using "Judaism" to condemn "Christianity".

That's a straw man argument of epic proportions. Christians are no longer under Mosaic Law, but under the Law of Grace.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

Woah, slow down here. I don't want to derail, but we have to set something straight. Just because someone claims they are Christians (and maybe they are) doesn't mean that every action they do, or any action they do, is "Holy" and "righteous." I mean, George Bush? C'mon! I'm a Christian, and I look at him in disgust. Yea, sure, all men are equal, but that guy really is messing things up. Even if he is a Christian, he is not doing a very good job of representing Christ, correct? I mean, obviously not, he just turned you away. Examples of Christians doing God's work are missionaries helping those out in places of need. I had a chance to do that when I went to Jamacia and stayed with missionaries. You can't go around and tell me that what they were doing was wrong, because I witnessed first hand lives being positively changed, joy entering their lives, and people happy all in the name of Christ.
Exactly true.

I can claim all day that I'm a billionaire, but it doesn't change how much money is actually in my bank account.

You can however tell by a man's works if he truly follows Jesus Christ or not, if to the best of his ability, his life mirrors Christ's life.

(punctuation correction)

[edit on 4-8-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Have you ever met or talk with the REAL satan ?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Hmm I think I might be a satanist in point of view.

But I don't believe in the stories.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I've read and heard from various satanists, not purposely attempting to research them, but they are all over, what type are you? I've noticed there are Occultists that also consider themselves satanists, I've noticed there are Ex-Christians that consider themselves satanists, I've noticed there are athiests and agnostics that would consider themselves satanists, the term seems to be popular among many with a wide range of beliefs, so when someone says their a satanist I never really know what their background is, do they use red candles and baby blood, do they simply not believe in god, do they think god is their enemy, do they this or that it's all very confusing, so I wish people that proclaim to be satanists would be more specific when announcing such a thing, and a trendy term also seems to be luciferianism, what's the difference? I could ask and I would get a thousand different responses, because it seems satanists or luciferianists or whatever they want to call themselves are simply people driven by the chaotic elements of the universe, and because chaos rules them they are so scatterbrained that they don't know what type of satanist they are or that there are even different catagories, I'm no expert by any means I'm simply annoyed that the term is used by many when it appears to be a very unorganized anti-order type of belief, how many satanists do you know show up at a building and worship like other religions do? that's just an example of their being chaotic or more open to worshiping without meeting, correct me if I'm wrong but saying your a satanist to me is almost like saying your a trendite that follows what sounds good but really doesn't follow it in any organized fashion, the same could be said for other religions and labels but this one in peticular sticks out to be just that.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Razimus]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I am not a Christian, I am not a satanist nor luciferian, though the light bringer does seem a welcome thought these days. I guess if I must fit into a catagory im somewhat wiccan, but rituals are constant reinforcements of someone elses principles primarily for slaves. I am no ones slave.

Youve perhaps answered this previously, but one thing so concerns me about this religion I cannot understand why anyone would or could tolerate it. It is the animal sacrifices done in the name of satan. Brutal and viscious, cold blooded with no regard for their lives. Why? We have been given dominion over them, as we are our own dear children. They are without even a voice, and to spill their blood for nothing, to cause pain and suffering to an innocent is reprehensible no matter what label you put on it. They are sentient and deserving of common courtesies given to any fellow being.

I know there are those that will ask, do you eat meat? And then flame me but its not the same at all. Yes, I do but with more and more discomfort by the day. I use it more for flavoring than as a main course. My Grandparents had a farm years ago but did not treat the animals the way they are treated today. Nothing was wasted, not one bit. It was to survive, to nouroush us, not for the blood ritual, not for the fun of killing a helpless living creature. Not for some imagined deity.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
when your discussing demons are you referring to the strictly judeochristian style demons or do you also accept oni, djinn,zorastrian demons, the wrathful deities mentioned in the tibetan book of the dead and the countless other demons of variouse theologies?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop
some, who follow that con man and plagiarist anton lavey (the satanic bible) don't even believe that satan really exists.

Wait, but your post then goes on to echo the sentiments of La vey and his statements.

So are you saying that the only difference between your beliefs and that of the Satanists with Anton la Vey, are the belief in a real satan?

If you - and I take liberty here with this and assume a YES - do, then what you believe in is no different than ol' bessy up the road who prays to god and wishes for better tomaotes in her garden.

?

just asking with a vehemence!

(ps, can I ask your age, if that is not too personal, if it is, please forgive and ignore me for that!)

[edit on 8/4/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
How do you define someone as an enemy? Hating someone for having different beliefs and opinions would seem quite ridiculous and ignorant.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by rgrthat]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The OP basically practices Luciferian Gnosticism, in the wider sense. The belief that Jehovah is the cruel god masquerading as the loving god. He has entrapped the eternal, flameborn souls in this material world, whilst Lucifer is the god who promises genuine freedom and wisdom. He operates from beyond the cosmic prison within acosmic bliss.

Whilst I admire the OP for his/her open-ness and have no doubt he/she is a learned member of a genuine Satanic group, I will add that his/her words do not represent all Satanists. There are many Luciferian Satanists, particularly those involved with Luciferian Gnosticism, who denounce drugs as the resort of the weak. To most Satanists, the belief is about strength (mental, emotional and sometimes physical) and elitism. I am not a Satanist but I would perhaps call myself 'Luciferian' in that I fully believe in self-empowerment, strength-of-will, the attainment of knowledge and the refusal to submit myself to anyone or anything. You cannot follow God if you believe in any of these things. God restricts the attainment of knowledge and demands subserviance.

I'd also like to add that most true Satanists do not go out of their way to harm anyone (by magick, or by physical attack). The belief is simply that revenge is acceptable and those that deliberately harm the innocent deserve harm to themselves. The tolerance of Christianity has permitted terrible people to cause widespread suffering. According to Satanism those people would have met with justice.

[edit on 4/8/2008 by Cythraul]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join