It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the REAL footage of Stan Romanek's Alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Apparently, if this is real, it is not a grey.
They have never been reported to blink that I know of.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Seems to me my mother told me a story when I was a child, now it didnt have much to do with aliens, but I think in this case it serves the purpose. There was this kid that lived in a village, one day he was bored and was self asbored and wanted to create some action, so knowing the town depended on sheep for its livelihood, he decided to yell "Wolf", when he did all the villagers came running and he had a huge laugh(Stan Romanek). After doing this a cpl times the villagers became feed up and well I think we all know the rest of the story. Except for one thing I believe that story fits really well. The one thing that doesnt is the fact you guys are far more gullable then any hickish townspeople. How many times does this man have to fake videos before you guys come to your senses. I remember how the cgi guy that used vue 6 to shoot that huge alien craft, everyone on the forum was like, this is it, this is the smoking gun. Hahahahaha, Bah - Im starting to believe the people that post the hoax's are not the side show freaks, instead you guys continuing to fall for them have now offically become the sideshow freaks.
Wait guys, its 2:34 am here in the morning and I just saw a fleet of alien craft, run to your window and look toward the horizon. Ill take a picture and post it next week.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think it's a cat. It does look a bit waeird around the ears, as if there weren't any, but this is the way a cat looks when the ears are kind of folded back. I guess you'd have to find a very tricky way to make them stay folded back, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

The video is most likely very real, but as I said, just a cat. Cats do look a bit alien if you really think about it.

LOL. thats funny. I have a grey cat I named Alien for just that reason. Her big head and eyes, small body was dead on. sry to get off topic.

and I cant decide what I think until I see the video of "it" in the house. thats the juicy vid imo

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Anyone that believes this to be genuine needs their head examined-Romanek is everything thats wrong with ufology-people like that are scum and probably misinformation agents-this video and the other better one that was on Larry King-when Romanke was on it (how can they both be genuine??) have computer animation written all over it-and i work in the biz

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thehype16, If the greys have been around longer than we have and if they have colonized other worlds then they could come in a huge variety of different shapes and sizes. There are hundreds of slightly different descriptions of these fellows. Even Whiltley Strieber once mentioned that he has seen one version with round button like eyes as apposed to the more common almond shaped eyes.

Whenever I see this video I cannot shake the feeling that I am seeing a real living person. Not a puppet or an animal, but a living think breathing person.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

After all these years, finally a Picture of a "Real" Alien that isn't
blurry, shaky and so realistic you can almost touch it.

Excuse me while I ROFL, stop it, ROFL

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by reptillianbiode
I can do that with a 3d character, its called follow thru and part of the animators book of tricks since Disneys time. next.

Originally posted by HanyouSpirit

2. The head moves in a real manor with the rest of the body, in contrast to the window, and surroundings.

These 3 Points are my reasons for believing this is real.

Ok ... I'll call your bluff. Looking forward to seeing your work. Just post it on this thread as "offered proof" of a hoax. Talk is cheap.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

[edit on 8/4/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
they're looking for me...oh man

but at least its good to know I've shaken them off my trail...thanks to that bit of calvarial surgery

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I had seen this video before...Wasn't impressed, but was amazed by all people that did seemed to be impressed. If this is making 'mainstream media'...My lord.

Also I have looked at all mentioned links in this post and have to say I was irritated by the David Letterman video.

This Jeff Peckman (of which I had never heard before!) is talking about 'our government is covering this up' and so...So the U.S.A. is covering things up, regarding UFO's and Aliens, for the whole world?

I always dislike the fact that almost 'every' public figure on this matter is talking about 'our government has been covering this up for about 60 years now', just like for example Ed Mitchell lately.

Like the U.S.A. is ruling the world and has the power to cover up 'every' encounter, abduction and you just name it, that has happened on earth. Isn't that a little bit ridiculous?! And therefore untrue...?

Or am I (as usual) missing something?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
eh this could be a real piece of the original footage, apparently Stan Romanek thought this was a peeping tom or something and he kept seeing something from the corner of his eye but when he would go outside there would be nothing and eventually he got a camera to catch the peeping tom but I want to see the whole thing, the being was also observed leaving or fleeing and the rest of the body including the hips, legs etc could be seen, I think that is probably the part of the video that according to feedback given from supposed experts and film analysts and scientists that saw that possibly made them comment on the possibility of it being real, this beginning part alone could not really convince too many people of much, if it is the real excerpt, from all of the reading and interviews out there I gather that the entire video is at least 2 or 3 minutes long?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
if you can find the full version of this

www.youtube.com...

you will notice that one of the guests is the creator of the fake video on youtube..

i believe you'll find that the video at the beginning of this thread is that very video..

according to stan the video has not been released..

correct me if im wrong....

[edit on 4-8-2008 by plyphon]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kcire

Like the U.S.A. is ruling the world and has the power to cover up 'every' encounter, abduction and you just name it, that has happened on earth. Isn't that a little bit ridiculous?! And therefore untrue...?

Or am I (as usual) missing something?

i think once you reach a certain level of power.... government or "US" government is just a way of characterizing those who make the decisions.... i dont think..especially on this issue... that there'd be a fractured body of governance... seeing whats a stake here, ide assume coherent internalized decision making across the board essential.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by plyphon]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I dont know how mn times have to say this, but such aliens do not blink!
Hoaxers will make it blink so it looks alive. Not one genuine abductee or contactee mentions blinking, they even point out that they never blinked and many ufologists believe the grey might actually be a suit or even a droid or some sort.
We humans blink to moisturize our eyes, because the way our eyes are and our environment. Insects do not blink for example and fish dont need to.

I am waiting to see the real video anyways =)

Just a quick comment on this reply...I have talked to many "abductees" who are under the impression that the large black wrap around eye pieces are actually a type of imaging device or type of sunglasses if you will...that they are in fact NOT a biological part of the entity...more like a worn apparatus...apparently this particular creature was not
wearing them at the time..just food for thought. Good critical thinking tho...the truth is in the details.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
Im starting to believe the people that post the hoax's are not the side show freaks, instead you guys continuing to fall for them have now offically become the sideshow freaks.
Wait guys, its 2:34 am here in the morning and I just saw a fleet of alien craft, run to your window and look toward the horizon. Ill take a picture and post it next week.

If you cannot give an opinion without being rude and insulting.. take it to another forum You have been a member long enough to know you stepped OVER the boundries of random non direct insults there.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by plyphon

You are wrong a member here found this bit of video that leaked originally and within a short time was given a copyright warning and threatening of legal action if he did not remove it.. but alas it was too late other members made copies and now it is OUT

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I'd like to make an observation about this thread: Sure are alot of n00bs. Seems kind of unusual. I like n00bs a lot as they bring more to the board I only hope the sudden rush of n00bs is full of people that want to bring more to the board.

The "boy who cried wolf" analogy can work in several different ways. Maybe the townspeople don't want the boy to see the wolf.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You know, around my house, we always said that our cat looked like an alien if you hold his ears back, and that is exactly what this is. It is a cat that has had it's ears pulled back, and then the rear of the head is covered in something black. Footage is shot of the cat in this getup, and then overlayed on the window shot.

I want to believe as much as anyone, but look at the video from the perspective of thinking its a cat, and its pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Those in this thread who are claiming this is a cat, obviously, do not own one. It is completely absurd to state that this is a feline.

I swear, half of ATS needs to visit the optometrist. I'm serious. You people should have your vision checked because you are way off.
If it isn't a vision problem, then ATS has been invaded by the profoundly retarded.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Okay reality check. This is a puppet, pure and simple. I was really expecting more out of these guys after all the hoopla.

The head moves left and right, never up and down, you know why that is? it wasn't made to look up and down.

It was a good thing they didn't release this to the press that day they would have been laughed out of town. Terrible state of affairs here, and anyone that puts their name on this video is just hurting themselves.

I vote HOAX!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

Wow, so since you think it's real, it has to be real, right?

This is obviously a hoax. Please tell me you believe an "alien" would come up to a window looking like a complete idiot and stare in for that long.

This is just ridiculous, and you supporting it is even more ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join