It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CITIZEN'S BALLOT; WISHFULL THINKING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It seems to me that even if everyone in the country voted for a candidate other than Obama or McCain, whoever 'they' wanted would be president anyways.

I wish the people could organize a paper ballot or something that 'we the people' could check against the televised election( which I personally don't trust). This is just wishfull thinking. Anyone else share this view?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sheep10110

Yes in fact I had the idea for a non profit , 100% citizen based and funded, non partisan...

Sad thing is after a year or so people forget how bad it is during elections

Truth is if we really are not getting to "vote"
then screw this who mess. IMO. Chaos then rebirth

S+F

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hehe

It has all been said for at least the last 40 years !

if they don't let us vote this time I'm switching
if your vote didn't matter the last 40 years what makes you think you and everyone else wont forget next vote.

roughly 55% of Americans do not vote
So how can any president have the nerve to reduce the Constitution when only 25% of Americans voted for him at best !

you will end up not voting and not caring if you do not understand that that America needs more parties if you vote for constitution or green your at least doing your duty and sending a strong massage .

Don't let the propaganda eat your brain away you know the one that says you can only vote for 2 parties
break the system vote for a 3rd party.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

I hear that. Too bad these other party candidates don't have big money backing their campaigns so the mainstream population doesn't even know they exist. Last guy I remember was Ross "I bought airtime!"

top topics

join