It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gruesome crime shocks Greek isle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Police on the Greek island of Santorini have shot and injured a knifeman who decapitated his girlfriend and walked around the streets with her head.

BBC Link

Another sign of a decaying world.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So it is written so it shall be. Evil will be unleashed for seven years. The worlds economies will fail.
So much horror these days. It is like a plague.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Another sign of polarization as some awaken and some do not. It is said more and more of this sort of bizzare crazy human behaviour will happen in the following years.

Its a sign of a changing world not necessarily a decaying world, a change that is now underway it cant be stopped. A change that must take place to actually save the world.

The question we must ask is which side will we as individuals polarize to.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hi jpm!
I just wanted to say that.
Anyway, anyone read about the Grey Hound bus murder? This is a psychic prediction coming true. They said that there would be horrific crimes in the coming years. More loss of human value. Disgusting bulls-t. It never ends. This is why I WANT to believe in a revolution in 2012.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

I just heard about the Greyhound murder yesterday. Pretty gross. And what I dont get is how no one on the buss tried to stop this guy.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

There is another thread for the bus killing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi ParaFreaky! How the heck are ya? Thanks for the shout.

My guess is this guy freaked in such a Friday the 13th moment everyone bailed in horror. Unable to comprehend or mentally compartmentalize what was going down.

Regular citizen Joes going berzerkers, what's next?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
It is written
so shall it be
the hearts of men will know fear
look around yourself look at the decay ,all nations are decaying,There isn't a man alive that can say their is no decay in their country.
it will get much worse .

hearts filled with fear ,the gnashing of teeth ,the great tribulations befall mankind .

your foundations will shake !

[edit on 3-8-2008 by solo1]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Recently the news has been pretty gruesome, I think it was last Friday there was like four very gruesome murderes in the top ten CNN news list (my favorite source of news). I wonder if all this stuff has some kind of trend behind it or anything, the beheadings lately are very disturbing, and I myself wonder why they didn't stop the murderer on that Greyhound bus.

I hear he stabbed him multiple times, the guy let out a scream then began to behead him, then carried his head to the front of the bus and then continued to display it from the windows and still no one stopped him. I heard the people on the bus had tire irons or some kind of blunt weapons, I would have at least beat the guy into submission before he began to eat the victim...

top topics

join