Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NASA's mysterious object and the Summerians...

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
On Monday, NASA will being revieling the discovery of a mysterious object found on the outskirts of our solar system. If this object is large, like planet size, it will confirm the Summerian knowledge of our solar system and of a 10th planet - Nibiru I think its called, AKA, planet X. The summerians not only describes ET's amoung them and a possible connection with our creators, but they said - if I am not mistaken, that Nibiru is the planet that our creator is on - or something related to Him.

Just some thoughts - I hope NASA's announcement isn't going to be a gas cloud from Uranus.

"Due to the lack of respect that the planet Uranus gets due to it's name, we are announcing that we are going to rename it to Urectum."

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Are you sure??

There's nothing about a NASA announcement on the news, and the last one they made (last Monday) was that the lame Bush administration had cut all the funding for Hubble.

They also had pictures of Earth and the sun and moon as taken from Mars.

And they also announced that the missions on Mars could last longer now.

But no big announcement for Monday. The last Monday announcement was this past Monday and it was about the funding cut:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately Godservant that has already been posted and "slightly" discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
www.nasa.gov...
Awesome! I can't wait to hear what this announcement will be about. I hope it's a new planet discovery.

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What has my interest is the orbit suggesting still something having an influence on it, so although this is not Planet X it could be the finger which helps point it out.

Michael

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, it wasn't big news at all, but who knows.

top topics

join