Would you vote for Obama if he promised disclosure?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I called the Obama campaign and promised my votes and would try to convince others if Barak promised full disclosure on area 51, roswell and any ufo information that the government may have. I told them we didn't want any info on their future weapons projects or anything they are currently working on but they had to disclose something.
And he would have to vocalize this in one of his speeches so we would know he agreeed to this.

To reach the Campaign Headquarters by phone, please call: (866) 675-2008

call him and promise your vote in exchange for disclosure.




posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
No I will never vote for Obama no matter what he promised me.He voted to take away my fourth amendment rights and that ends me ever voting for him.
Are you also going to vote for McCain if he gives you a promise?This is why our country is in the shape it's in.



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pooty
Are you also going to vote for McCain if he gives you a promise?

at this point i don't see much difference between the two cnadidates so i would vote for whomever promised disclosure but they would have to be on record stating that they would disclose verything.



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom
 


I believe bill said he would disclose the ufo thing. I don't believe he got the answers neither will obama or mccain.

source



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm not so sure that is a good reason to "vote" for someone or not.

It might be a good reason to give credibility to someone if they actually did provide disclosure.



Although I would LOVE it if either of the candidates came out and spoke about what is going on.



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
many candidates have promised disclosure but they don't go forward with it, presumably because they find out they don't have the proper security clearance to find out anything worth disclosing.



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
many candidates have promised disclosure...
do you have any proof of this sir? who is "many candidates"?



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Question, Fathom: what was their response when you talked to them?

Did they merely promise to pass the message on?



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Question, Fathom: what was their response when you talked to them?

Did they merely promise to pass the message on?

some lame woman sounded like an answering service from india just took the message and my email address



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is totally hypothetical...mainly because I agree with Crakeur, unfortunately POTUS isnt really that high up in the security clearance food chain...

I would vote for Obama or to be honest, any candidate who really could and would provide complete disclosure...

reason?...once it's out there...one could make the assumption that nothing will ever be the same...including politics.



posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

Originally posted by Crakeur
many candidates have promised disclosure...
do you have any proof of this sir? who is "many candidates"?



Good Question.


Although I've heard that as well... This site Doesn't seem to support the claim made about Clinton.

I've heard this many times about Barry Goldwater and Jimmy Carter as well.



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
I called the Obama campaign and promised my votes and would try to convince others if Barak promised full disclosure on area 51, roswell and any ufo information that the government may have. I told them we didn't want any info on their future weapons projects or anything they are currently working on but they had to disclose something.
And he would have to vocalize this in one of his speeches so we would know he agreeed to this.

To reach the Campaign Headquarters by phone, please call: (866) 675-2008

call him and promise your vote in exchange for disclosure.


Id really be itching to know whats there, but seriously, some things are better kept secret especially if area 51 is for developing new technology.



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB
 


Curiosity kills the cat but I have to agree with you 100%. Some of this technology could help our military in the future.



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You can't count on Obama's word for anything. Look no further than his constant lies and major flip-flops.

The Alien stuff is so secret, the President doesn't even know about most things - he's as clueless as anyone.

I used to work for the DoD, trust me, whoever is Prez will only know what they want him to.

Think of the DoD as separate government.



[edit on 5-8-2008 by jetxnet]



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I firmly believe that Obama would promise anything to get your vote, so...

I'd tell him I'd vote for him, then vote for his opponent.



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't need a politician to tell me whether or not aliens exist.

Besides, I doubt he'll even be briefed.



posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom
 


proof is hard to come by, will word of mouth suffice?
Carter, Bush the first, Bush the second,

www.presidentialufo.com...

I've heard Reagan supposedly promised it too and there are rumors that Kennedy was killed because he was going to go public (I don't believe this one).

Truth is, any time a candidate is asked, they never say no, they always say they will do what they can.





new topics




 
0

log in

join