It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone Help me damez

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi ive been lurking at ats for some time now but i only recently joined because i came across this post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now onto my main question
most of the time when i am outside i see what looks like snow falling but it is black and smaller than snow
it is similair to what the previous thread described but does not neccesarily look like static
i thought that what i was seeing could be explained away as a light trick of some sort but the strange thing was that if i look at one of these falling particles i can look away and then look back to where i saw it and it will be there, almost as if it is a physical object

any help will be appreciated
thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Interesting.. How heavy and frequently do you see it? Are you the only one that is seeing it?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
whenever i go outside i see it now and i also see what looks like heatwaves rippling accross the sky but also very small
and i havent spoke about it with anyone else but i dont think that anyone else has seen it

thanks for your reply

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
any more replys...
i was just wondering if anyone else experienved this or if there was an explanation.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sometimes I start to see what look like particles in the air. I know we are not capable of seeing microscopic particles such as bacteria or molecules. So I just pass it off as my mind playing tricks on me.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Actually you can see things that look like 'black snow' or movement when theres nothing in view.
There are small bacteria and very microscopic grit on your eye in the fluid that coats your eyeballs , I can remember what theyre called , there is another link on ATS somewhere about it with the name.
If you stare at the sky long enough you'll see movement and things that change direction , there's nothing to be worried about everyone has them, Even I do, you try to 'look' at them but theyre too quick and they change direction. Dont worry about it unless your eyesight begins to deteriorate , Other than that , if your really worried go see an eye expert, and get your eyes checked out.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
where you said i try to look at them but they are too quick...
with me that is not the case as i can stare at them and watch them fall and i can also look away from them and look back to where they where and they will still be there, they've just fallen down a bit

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I get a sense of after-image.

As you may know a modern video cam when inadvertently aimed at the Sun turns the image elements black.

Of course your eye is more sophisticated than that, and can accomodate for a wider range of illumination.

The other aspect that occurs to me are the photophobic or photo-genic effects from a migraine headache

Scintillating Scotoma

HTH!

top topics

join