It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual Assault in the Military

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the place for this, feel free to move.

Recent reports suggest 4 in 10 women in the military are victims of sexual assault while on tour. Women in the military today are 100X more likely to be assaulted by a fellow serviceman than killed on duty.

www.cnn.com...

Amazing how you hardly hear anyone in the media even speak of this....

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I suspect this could well be part of the military experiments with drugs and mind control.

www.freedommag.org...

Perhaps the experimentation has progressed from two year olds to fetus.

www.naturalnews.com...

I think also our troops are being feed some really bad drugs such as Larium that have violent side tendencies when added to extended periods of stress.

This need some investigation and our troops need better medication control as well as much better R and R. Including a 6 to 9 month detox period before coming back state side.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In general one in four women will be raped in her lifetime, so it's just a matter of statistics really. It has nothing to do with the military, and I would be willing to bet that a large portion, not all but a lot, of those women in the military claiming to have been sexually assaulted are not telling the complete truth about what happened. Up until recently it has been a direct violation of Special Order No. 1 which states it is punishable by imprisonment to have sexual relations of any kind unless between a married couple while in a deployed zone.

The first link has a list of various punishable offenses and their punishments, including rape and sexual contact. The second gives information on the changes made to Special Order No. 1, which the article mistakenly calls General Order No.1.

UCMJ

Ban on Sex for Soldiers Lifted.... Sort Of

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is being discussed over here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

join