It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday The 13th Remake. Teaser Trailer Inside.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmm.. Quite looking forward to this actually, i don't think it's a bad thing to see Jason back and refreshed a little. The first Two original plots will make up this refix.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah...no...
:shk:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah..bet you'll still go watch it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I know it was just a teaser trailer, but if the movie is full of those "fast cut" editing action scenes, forget it. That's one of my biggest movie pet peeves.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Original_Sin

No I won't.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
What's the point in coming to this thread then if you have no interest in it?, quick few points is it?. pee off boy.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was interested in it...

And yes, I really wanted those 3 points.
I'll pee off...whatever that means...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Is Kane Hodder playing Jason? No Kane, no Jason!

Also, they are making another Freddy movie, no word when yet

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
Is Kane Hodder playing Jason?

No
www.imdb.com...

Also, they are making another Freddy movie, no word when yet

Remake or sequel ?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The original sucked imo so i welcome a remake.

Interview with the new jason.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We know why the original Jason killed. The camp leaders were doing drugs and having sex when he drowned. So when he comes back what does he do? Kills those who do drugs and have sex.

Anyways, no Kane Hodder, so expecting a POS. Unless like in the last Jason Kane Hodder didn't play the lead role BUT he was the back up for stunts and would advise. "No, Jason wouldn't kill like that he'd kill like this." Which made it better since Kane Hodder to me is Jason.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Can I have three quick point s for posting in a section that I have no interest in?

Actually posting in a section supporting your negative opinion on the subject just gives it more life to last on the top of the thread list.

I really liked Friday 13th movies when I was a kid although a few were pretty bad.

No that I'm older I've grown tired of the same lame story line of dumb blonde and pot head getting killed. :bash:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

still cant figure out why they dident ask kane to do this. maybe just a complete new start?. but if you watch the new guy hes just as big and even faster (jasons running) wich makes him even scarier imo. looking forward to this roll on febuary.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skush

Well again maybe he will be the backup/advisor like he was for FvJ. He was the one who set up the body movement of Jason. Like how he turns his head, then his body before going after someone.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Why a remake? Just make another Friday the Thirteenth movie, and add a number at the end.
Friday the Thirteenth: The New Beginning
Yeesh.

top topics

join