It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis / Psychokinesis / Mind over Matter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This compilation shows the best TELEKINESIS on YouTube

IS THIS FOR REAL?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Probably the best TK/PK show on the web and one of the longest too.

Wonder what others will think about this video.

I'll follow this thread!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
fake you can watch spoon bending on magic tricks revealed. you guys are fools for visual propaganda. gl when bluebeam occurs

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OMFG~Neo bent the spoon!!! I think i'll pick... the red pill? Or, will i remain a sheep if i do that?

More seriously, that is one seriously skippy video. It gets so annoying when they get stuck like that. I wouldn't know if it was real or fake. I guess i'd be interested as well to find out if it's debunked/ not debunked, though...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
this is real im part of his yahoo group

hes not much of a teacher no never helps out the begginners

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
For a large portion of it, his hand gestures imply the wrapping of string. Sadly on a youtube quality video, those magic box strings would be impossible to see. The qualty of the video makes it very hard to tell if it is fake or not. It would be nice if there is high qualty versions of the video, without it all is specualtion.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cronosh

This seems to be the case with everyone I know who is experienced in paranormal phenomena. They idly evade any requests for specific knowledge, and insist that you can't handle the truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Yes, he had strings on his fingers and turned the bottle cap. Get serious. Yes, I believe in the paranormal. Yes, I believe openly. But, I too do not believe easily. The matchstick trick could easily be done with a string and whole underneath the tabe, connected to the top of the matchstick, kinda like how Slimey on Sesame Street is operated. Then, that goes out the window when the entire stick jumps up. The natural look of the stick jumping up is a little tricky to accomplish with that method, but it is.

Why I believe in such stuff? Because I believe strongly in clairvoyance, an ability I myself possessed when I was young. I can still do it, but to a weaker(for lack of a better word) degree. So, I don't rule out other ESP. I'm not saying it's real or fake, but the possibility exists that it's very real.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluegate

The person in the video is doing nothing more than magic tricks. You can go to a magic/gift shop and purchase books and kits on how to do these simple tricks. If I paid to see a magician do those common tricks, I'd demand my money back.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've thought about posting these videos but was pretty sure most people would just say "FAKE!" and move on. I think these are the best videos besides the ones of that Jack guy. If you haven't seen them, check them out. There's only one on youtube right now:

You can watch the rest here www.freesailing.com

For those that say the godspeed ones are fake, I'd be interested in knowing how the dice in the water bottle and the notebook videos were done.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
it's all tricks and slight of hand. Trust me, my father was a semi-professional magician, i've seen him perform these illusions live.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

The person in the video is doing nothing more than magic tricks.

What evidence do you have that supports your conclusion?

Originally posted by JPhish
it's all tricks and slight of hand. Trust me, my father was a semi-professional magician, i've seen him perform these illusions live.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JPhish]

Yes, illusions are ilusions and many tricks can do a magician live on stage!
That's something different.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Bluegate]

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Bluegate]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluegate
Yes, illusions are ilusions and many tricks can do a magician live on stage!
That's something different.

I'm telling you my dad can replicate all of these tricks, anywhere, anytime, EXACTLY the same as in the video. How is this something different? G*dspeed is nothing but a magician.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Please tell me how in the world something localized like the brain has the ability to change and shape matter? This is nothing but magic tricks and illusions...telekenesis etc etc are wonderfull imaginary things created by none other than man...doesnt happen and cant happen...except maybe with a little technology...but biology? no....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What really holds an object in place or moves it is the field of attention, which placed into a highly electrical field.

Learning to move that field of energy is moving the world around you.

What you are doing is displacing the matter field of vibration, you are mentally moving the image around.

Displacing an objects field of inertia would be an easy way of moving things around once that attentions reached.

You are affecting more then a subatomic motion of the objects matter, you have just convinced the object its always in constant motion. You have displaced its gravity field or should I say you have just affected the charge, between living and unliving things, the two together create movement.

By displacing that images physicality you are re-arranging the molecules in its subspace time. Which is its, size, shape, speed.

The brain is not matter its only a thoughtform. Somebody created that thoughtform. In another position of mind.

You are changing the properties of how matter arrives in time.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

What really holds an object in place or moves it is the field of attention, which placed into a highly electrical field.

Learning to move that field of energy is moving the world around you.

What you are doing is displacing the matter field of vibration, you are mentally moving the image around.

Displacing an objects field of inertia would be an easy way of moving things around once that attentions reached.

You are affecting more then a subatomic motion of the objects matter, you have just convinced the object its always in constant motion. You have displaced its gravity field or should I say you have just affected the charge, between living and unliving things, the two together create movement.

By displacing that images physicality you are re-arranging the molecules in its subspace time. Which is its, size, shape, speed.

The brain is not matter its only a thoughtform. Somebody created that thoughtform. In another position of mind.

Hmm i smell new age mumbo jumbo that has grasped and twisted the great field of science....
The brain is local...it doesnt go anywhere else or the thought or the conscious apart from inside your head...now again...explain how it can shape and change matter?...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

There is nothing 'new age' about learning but for some its a degree.

lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Please tell me how in the world something localized like the brain has the ability to change and shape matter?

Well, the mind does change and shape matter all the time, but not in the way shown in the video. That's just magic tricks. What the mind does, however, is create a whole domino effect of reactions, starting with quantum fluctuations in the brain, cascading through electrical and chemical interactions, and eventually controlling complex reactions of muscles that interact directly with the universe. That's a fact.

When I imagine a green apple, there's a whole wave of things that happen on an atomic level that allows me to visualize a green apple in my mind. And it came completely out of nowhere. Out of dead, virtual space. When I think of a word, out of nothing, then it manages to make it to my fingers to be typed and sent around the world on this forum, that's a real thing happening that is directly caused by something happening in my mind and brain.

See, the mind's interaction with the universe is on a continuum. Some interactions are more direct than others, and it's hard to tell where some of the interactions lie along that continuum. Yes, there is fake magic. But there is also something real going on that has to do with the structure of reality and the place of the mind in it.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Please tell me how in the world something localized like the brain has the ability to change and shape matter?

Well, the mind does change and shape matter all the time, but not in the way shown in the video. That's just magic tricks. What the mind does, however, is create a whole domino effect of reactions, starting with quantum fluctuations in the brain, cascading through electrical and chemical interactions, and eventually controlling complex reactions of muscles that interact directly with the universe. That's a fact.

When I imagine a green apple, there's a whole wave of things that happen on an atomic level that allows me to visualize a green apple in my mind. And it came completely out of nowhere. Out of dead, virtual space. When I think of a word, out of nothing, then it manages to make it to my fingers to be typed and sent around the world on this forum, that's a real thing happening that is directly caused by something happening in my mind and brain.

See, the mind's interaction with the universe is on a continuum. Some interactions are more direct than others, and it's hard to tell where some of the interactions lie along that continuum. Yes, there is fake magic. But there is also something real going on that has to do with the structure of reality and the place of the mind in it.

Yes but thats not changing matter like the videos....your not changing anything thats not localized in the brain..i understand that reality is simply light...being decoded by our brains..so in fact nothing is real..but...i still fail to see how that can change matter like the videos...and yes...im a noob to science but very fascinated!
BTW nohup...do atoms cahnge simply by being conscious and observing them? thats always pickled my brain...ive always thought it was a bad scientific test...not sure..though...but who is in quantum mechanics?

And sorry Mr menguard...i had flashbacks of people like david wilcock reading your post...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

BTW nohup...do atoms cahnge simply by being conscious and observing them? thats always pickled my brain...ive always thought it was a bad scientific test...not sure..though...but who is in quantum mechanics?

This is the point where philosophy intersects with physics. From what I understand, if we weren't around to observe things, everything would remain in a virtual state. That's Schrodinger's Cat. If we don't look in the box, the cat not only might be alive or dead, but for practical purposes it is both alive and dead at the same time.

And of course we're also dealing with a continuum here. We have a point of view that helps us define our reality, but we're also composed of and surrounded by tiny, individual cells that also have a point of view and also function to define reality out of virtuality. So we're trapped in our reality a bit, but also interact with it.

Do atoms change just because I think? Sure. I see a dog on the street. The photons of various energies have bounced off the dog, zoomed through my eyes and stimulated electrical and chemical reactions on the back of my eye. From there, those electrical signals are routed to various portions of my brain, other signals are created according to my will, and rearranged so that I can coordinate my lungs, throat and tongue enough to say, "That's a dog." It's not automatic. I don't say the word "dog" every time I see one. What makes that happen is my mind, my will, my decision.

We're bombarded by the grosser physical aspects of reality all the time, but there have been some very good studies done that suggest on a very subtle level that we might have a more direct link between our minds and the external world that is immediately obvious. It's extremely small and not hugely functional, but sometimes tiny little changes can have huge effects through time -- possibly forward and backward.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Nohup]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join