It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape shifting pics are fake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Shape shifting is a physical impossibility for any living being. The distorted pictures I've seen on You Tube are all fake, the camera malfunctioned and/or the photographer don't know how to adjust the camcorder or camera.

Don't need proof.....it's common sense. A body cannot change like that or any other way. You and them are what they are.

My 2 cents and copper ain't worth much.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Shapeshifting is infact as real as you or me. I have talked to a shapeshifter (Who happens to be my younger brother).

He claims that he was told by alien beings who are his real parents that he has no endoskeleton and his body is actually suported by a series of fluid filled bladders which is why his body is so malleable. He can control how to shape them with his muscles.

This is 100% real, I have seen my brother change the shape of his body, and this is what i believe.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OMG my brother just turned into my mother and told me to do the washing up, so i did it, and then he turned back, its so annoying when he does that.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by merky

Shape shifting is a physical impossibility for any living being. The distorted pictures I've seen on You Tube are all fake, the camera malfunctioned and/or the photographer don't know how to adjust the camcorder or camera.

Don't need proof.....it's common sense. A body cannot change like that or any other way. You and them are what they are.

My 2 cents and copper ain't worth much.

I haven't seen any proper shapeshifting on youtube. I've seen peoples eyes change to a slit-pupil appearance. Is that what you are referring to? I wonder, has it occurred to you that what you may be seeing is the 4th dimensional entity attached to the person in question looking through their eyes? Maybe the person/s in question have some sort of DNA codes that give their eyes that appearance? Shapeshifting proper is supposedly a feat achievable in times past by yogis and mystics. It is a large leap in belief isn't it, however thankfully bodies or the universe for that matter aren't constrained by your "common sense".

Originaly posted by merky
Shape shifting is a physical impossibility for any living being.

List every living being in every dimension, in the universe, and their respective abilities. Otherwise your OP statement is debunked.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by TrueLight]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticsnake

........Do you really think we're that stupid?

How old are you?

Pardon me for seeming rude, but I don't think that your little brother is a shape-shifter, and I'll continue to believe this until you provide some sort of proof.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

well I believe in shapshifting as I have seen one with my own eyes and heres the evidence
www.yesalbum.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Could you please grab a camera and record that for us?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

I agree except for one thing. Copper is very expensive.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Could you please grab a camera and record that for us?

Embarrassing

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Rofl!~

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

... Thanks, This is sure fun. That was such a "matter of fact" statement I made. Then you must believe in Werewolves.....omg

new topics

top topics

join