It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumatran rat-monkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I heard that Adam West used to own one of these, but all I can find on google is folklore and religious hocus pocus.

a hybrid that (according to legend) resulted from the rape of tree monkeys by plague rats:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sounds a bit "Island of Doctor Moreau"... I'm not convinced that rats could impregnate a monkey without some pretty drastic DNA engineering... mind you Roland Rat used to dress as a Doctor sometimes... Hmmm...

Mind you, I have heard of a "gusset hound" which may have resulted from an amorous acquaintance between a dog and a pair of women's knickers... ;-)

[edit on 3-8-2008 by SugarCube]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well I'm sure Peter Jackson appreciates the reference, but your little Rat-Monkey only lives in his movie "Dead-Alive" aka "BrainDead"

BrainDead is the longer uncut version with all of the gore intact.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Been watching some Peter Jackson?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
thank you post pro!!!!!
I was going to post all about that!!!

Dead alive!!! the best!!!!

remember the fight scene with the elvis against the mutant zombies. What about the priest who "kicks ass for the lord" as he does karate on the zombies.

I loved that movie!!!

Rat Monkeys = the real reason i don't go to new zeland

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Dead Alive was the goriest most bloody violent movie ever made....I loved it...haha.

That scene where they are eating dinner with the WLWL and the old ladies ear falls off and into her custard...and she starts eating it...ahh!!!

And the crazy uncle with the lawn mower....man that movie was classic. Those Kiwis are some sick individuals.

[edit on 8/8/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
yeah tht ear pat was te most discusting thing i've ever seen. Eeeewwwww. I gagged every time I watched that part.

I think Dead Alive officially has the most blood in a movie ever. the lawn mower was pretty bloody in it's final scene.

new topics

top topics

join