It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strangest thing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Was in my mothers house just talking to her and my sister earlier.

My sister was telling me that she is in work tomorrow but wants to go to a freinds party down the country. I said well just make an excuse up to get the day off so we started goin through excuses. The one she settles on was saying she was going to a family funeral. My mother has pictures of all the kids at their first communions, weddings etc. going up the stairs and as soon as my sister decided to use the funeral excuse we hear a loud bang from the hall. I go out to see what it was and see my sisters first communion picture after leaping off the wall and on the ground.

Teres about 8 of these pictures going up the wall and none have ever fell off before and the one from her communion has been up for at least 20 years. There was no one else in the house just us in the sitting room.

Just thought I'd post it here just because it was very strange.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CelticFC

thats because it is bad luck to use a family funeral as an excuse for getting out of work you have pissed off the ancestors lol!

say that her house has flooded with a broken pipe instead that will keep them from knocking any more pictures off walls

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
agreed, using family member's funeral as an excuse is "low" and will most likely pissed off some ancestor / gardian angel

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah that excuse is not cool. I worked with a woman whos grandmother died 3 times.You have only two grandmothers. She forgot at least one of her lies and had to explain herself. It seemed that her last remaining gradmother did indeed die,but nobody believed her.

join