It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the Grand Chess Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Snip it:
America, face up to this simple reality: The Bush Family has raped, ravaged and thrown you into the trash heap. They screw up everything they touch with their lie-based schemes, and their treasonous sales of our best technology to our enemies and 'friends' has tossed away decades of the best R&D any nation ever achieved. Get over the reality of the matter and figure out how you are going to survive the Sinking of America. If you do not have a lifejacket, you had better find one...and fast.

www.rense.com...

remarks: Congress leaves in the tic of time ,they know the Ship is going to hit the fan. The uss Titanic was plundered raped and gutted for over 30 years
By Bush SR, Clinton ,Bush JR, did a number on America no country should endure. what Bush Jr did was take up with the Neocons .

They used 911 to enact the Grand Chess Board the geopolitical brain storm of Brzezinski . This called for the routing of oil from the Caspian Basin
using any means necessary to do it. Unfortunately no president would take this up, Only some one like Bush JR would dare to take this up ,because it called for the encircling OF Russia and building a Oil pipeline from the Caspian Basin down through Afghanistan and hooking up to Iraq's oil pipelines.

This bold and reckless move needed the second Pearl Harbor called for in the PNAC article. This was the 911 attack on America it was their new Pearl Harbor to launch the wars for the Caspian Oil Basin.
Little did they know that Russia was not the collapsed USSR.
Russia routed them and signed all the contracts from Caspian Basin long before America who was so bogged down in the green zone in Iraq they could not move in to take advantage of the oil that was up for grabs
The troops turned a cake walk into a blood bath which bogged America down and they are still bogged down to this day.

Oh there is more the congress left town faster than you could drop a pin
Bush is fuming he is ready to start ww3 over this. his legacy is on the line.
Now the Russians control the vast majority of Natural gas in the world.
it is Russia that has emerged with the prize America was after in Afghanistan and IRaq of which America has been fighting to secure.
Bush is ready for ww3 and he has nothing left to lose as it stands he will go down as the worse president in history ,HE knows he must escalate the war in an effort to save his face and his legacy .

When they ask in the future what did we get from the Iraq war what can you say? That we killed 1 million civilians to free them? not likely
Bush is in panic mode congress has left DC and heading to bunkers in parts unknown.
Iran? Russia? China? whose is next in Bush's Russian roulette game
Could it be Israel that is the only way he can save his legacy
is if he installs the peace even by force.
what ever his next move is it is likely to be drastic ,harsh and quick.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by solo1]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
what in the heck is this line in your post for??

The troops turned a cake walk into a blood bath which bogged America down and they are still bogged down to this day.

the military preformed flawlessly until they had to sit and baby sit.

i agree the world is fubared, but not because of the military.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I dont think there is anything that the Bush regime can do in their short time left in charge that will change the legacy of incompetence, theft and war mongering that has been created.
In the 2004 primaries, I told everyone I knew that no matter how they voted, Dubya would win. I even suggested they vote write-in instead of Bush and he would still win. This entire 8 year installment was choreographed and we the audience paid for our tickets to the show in blood, sweat, tears, money, freedom and life. Stamp those checks "partial payment made" with plenty more to come. My belief on this subject is regardless of which of Geppetto's puppets follow this reign, we are looking at years of more of the same.

The very basics rights of life are going to continue to cost more while the ability to earn is going to fall for many. The greed of the elite is the downfall of civilization and war is the distraction to keep the masses in check.

With all of the sceptics about the 9/11 tragedy spreading their message and with the number of citizens and leaders that also know the truth speaking out, I fully expect another event to come that will paralyze the nations just long enough to stir up the war needed to meet the next leg of the domination of a nation.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good thread, I have recently finished this book and you hit it on the head, ww3 is looming and brewing, something big is coming, and for the V.P to be calling for Americans to make replica Iranian PT boats and attack American troop's is unreal, these war mongers will do anything to destroy anything they don't control, Stars

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A few months ago I would have looked at this thread and said, "Yeah but, yeah but, yeah but. Yeah I agree with the general idea, but I don't think that we are close to the hammer dropping." I would have said "I think Bush has shot his wad. The looney tunes are going to have to wait for another go 'round before they push the button."

Now I'm not so sure. The Russians, thanks to the rising price of oil have managed to get up off the mat. They aren't going back to communism but they are going back to the cold war.

They aren't stupid. They finally understand these NWO types. They know that they have a bulls-eye painted on their butts and whether they are capitalists or communists doesn't matter, the oligarchs want them gone.

Recently I started another thread called "Birds of a Different Feather." My purpose was to try to draw out a select group of people who may be lurking in these forums. These are Bush supporters who know that 9/11 was an inside job, but who agree with Bush that such a scam had to be pulled because of geopolitical imperatives.

The importance of these people is that they are the ones who really keep Bush in power.

However, I believe that these people represent the next inmost circle of the scammed. One circle closer to the center of power than the one that most of us occupy.

If you look at the Bush presidency, it's main theme has been "bait and switch." That's how we got into the war in Iraq. We thought we were going after bin Laden and woke up in a war for oil.

Bush supporters who support the 9/11 covert operation are operating on a more sophisticated level of ignorance. They thought they were going after oil but are going to wake up scrambling to survive a nuclear first strike attempt to take out Russia.

If you look at the posts of mopusvindictus in the thread "Have Americans realised the REAL reason we are pressuring Iran?" . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

. . . you will see exactly the person I am referring to. Notice how sophisticated his understanding of the geopolitical scene is. (Ignore his aversion to spell-check.) He thinks he is ahead of the curve and is going to capitalize on his more advanced understanding of the global situation. I think that is typical of persons in this circle of victims.

It would be great if we could reach these people, because they are powerful and important in keeping Bush and future servants of the NWO in political power. If we can make them see the truth of their real place in the scheme of things maybe they will help to stop what's coming.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

join