It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm dating two girls at once

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

You don't understand the concept. Yes we girls like nice guys, we just don't like to be smothered. Guys like that tend to call you every five minutes, get all mad and sometimes suicidal the second you want to spend some alone time or go out with the girls, and God forbid you ever say that another guy is even close to good looking.

No one wants a guy like that either.

Slothrop, you are something else man. Everyone in this thread told you what the right thing to do is and the reason they are "not an option" for you is obviously because they don't equate to you having your cake and eating it too. I hope you enjoy being one of the lowest common denominators of humanity.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

You don't understand the concept. Yes we girls like nice guys, we just don't like to be smothered. Guys like that tend to call you every five minutes, get all mad and sometimes suicidal the second you want to spend some alone time or go out with the girls, and God forbid you ever say that another guy is even close to good looking.

John calls his girlfriend up: Hey baby, it's me again, how's my little princess.
Did I tell you how perfect you are, I love you so much.

Mary: Hey........John, I told you like 5 mins ago, that I'm busy today, you've already phoned around 10 times already, I'm too busy to talk right now.

John: Hey, I just wan't to talk, I love you...Hey How about I come round right now, I bought you a present. I can't stop thinking about you, your smell, your eyes....your

Mary:......I have to go college, you know that.

John: ALWAYS COLLEGE!!!??

Mary: What?

John: Your seeing that guy aren't you!?

Mary: What guy?

John: That time we went to buy you a necklace, you kept looking at the salesman.

Mary: huh....

John: I can't live without you, you can't leave me!! I'll kill myself!

Mary: I'm not seeing another man?

John: I was going to ask you to marry me, that's why I wanted to come around, my mother loves you too.

John: you won't marry me!?

Mary:......

John: I don't care if you slept with another man!! Please! How about I take you out to dinner right now.....sniff sniff, waaaaaaaah.

Mary: .......Please stop crying.......I'm sorry I don't think this is going to work out.

John: ....You don't love me!!?

Mary: John I have only known you for 3 days!.....

Mary hangs up phone........

John: Hello!?..... Hello!???

[edit on 7-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Mary: .......Please stop crying.......I'm sorry I don't think this is going to work out.

John: ....You don't love me!!?

Mary: John I have only known you for 3 days!.....

Mary hangs up phone........

John: Hello!?..... Hello!???

Very well put Phoenix.

..and later that day John pins up yet another pic of Mary to dry in his dark room and mumbles something about "showing bitches how to be grateful".
There seems to be guys that confuse creepily stalking women with being nice. Plenty of "nice" guys around.. they always smile at you when offering you a spiked drink...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

oh no it sounds exactly like a man i had a relationship with...he call me at night to check if im home...or just to say that he miss me and love me more than his live...
he did this a lot of times a day...and after a while it goes on my nervs...i dont like if a man clings...
i want to end this relationship a few times but always he start to cry and begging me to stay with him...if i not he want to gonna kill his self...and three times i stay with him because i felt sorry for this guy...
he did everything for me...but at the end i quit...i dont want this control nomore...he was always behind me...watching every step...this time i get so bitchy to him and treat him so bad but that was the only way he understands its over...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

are you really sure?

what about a mixture of a nice and a bad guy? to me it would be perfect!
if a guy would be toooooo nice i would always think that he might hiding something!

and in a real relationship i would rather stick to be equal

and controlling a woman by phoning her is like taking the air away to let her breath
i guess a guy with a girl acting like this wouldn.t love that either

but slothrop is different. he wants both girls although he says he wants to make one that dizzy that she leaves him voluntarily
this is real self-determined behaviour!
a glowing example for all man - luckily i can educate my 11yo to be like this
*irony off*

[edit on 8-8-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

yeah i am glad that cats and dog are not able to use the phone

but a through and through nice guy is - if the dating goes on - to to to to boring
i don.t need a victim i need a partner!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Phoenix, that has got to be the greatest post I have ever read. You pretty much gave the best example of what I was talking about. A nice shiny star for you!

Orange-light, I agree. The perfect guy who is good enough to treat you well but bad enough to stand up for himself and have a little fun!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
dude you deserve what ever you get. stringing two women along is just going get yourself hurt in the long run. It just proves that you don't understand women or even what a relationship trully is. It will affect you in the long run and I don't hope for you to make it through this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
dude you deserve what ever you get. stringing two women along is just going get yourself hurt in the long run. It just proves that you don't understand women or even what a relationship trully is. It will affect you in the long run and I don't hope for you to make it through this one.

so far what i've been getting is a lot of fun and two entertaining, exciting relationships.

there are advantages to living beyond good and evil.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Hey. Hey! Let's not generalize.

The quickest way to get rid of me was to be a jerk. You won't see me again. Nice guys are the only ones I gave the time of day to. And if they pulled the wool over my eyes like the man I spoke of in my first comment in this thread, the moment it fell off, I was out of there.

Mama didn't raise no fool.

Well, just enough of a jerk to not get dumped, thats the goal. How many times have we all seen women stuck on some jerk but "loves" him lmao. Im sure the "nice" guys you give the time of day to fit this description too.

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

You don't understand the concept. Yes we girls like nice guys, we just don't like to be smothered.

the smotherers are usually the guys that are too "nice" for their own good. So i guess its you that doesnt understand since jerks usually dont smother a girl, they ignore her to make her come running lol.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop

Originally posted by nahsik

so far what i've been getting is a lot of fun and two entertaining, exciting relationships.

there are advantages to living beyond good and evil.

..some consider "fatal attraction" to be a documentary.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
dude you don't seem to be old enough or wise enough to understand a relationship. Your 40, pretty old don't you reckon to be even playing two girls at once. I would of thought people at this age would have been man enough to set their priorities and responsibilities straight and know where they were heading in there life. Not a smart move don't you reckon. From personal experience and from what I have seen with guys an girls who have played around a lot, they develop an insecurity with the other sex for there own faults.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by nahsik]

[edit on 9-8-2008 by nahsik]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
Well, just enough of a jerk to not get dumped, thats the goal. How many times have we all seen women stuck on some jerk but "loves" him lmao. Im sure the "nice" guys you give the time of day to fit this description too.

Being a nice guy does not mean being a doormat.

I'm a 'nice girl' but I don't allow myself to be mistreated.

Same thing.

But I see what you're saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

i'm dating two girls at once and they don't know about each other. i've already picked out the one i wanna stay with so at this point i'm just being kind of cold to the other one. we're still very physical with each other but i make fun of her friends, blow off dates with flimsy excuses, stuff like that.

i really want her to get sufficiently fed up to break up with me, that way everybody kind of wins. she gets to feel like she is in control of her own destiny and i don't have to deal with the guilt and hassles and questions that come up after you dump somebody. so far nothing has worked, though. i guess i'm wondering short of admitting that i started cheating on her a month or so ago with the girl i want to stay with (which i won't do) what can i do that won't be too cruel but will get her to be the one to end it?

YAAAAWN

Why not keep dating both of them? Eventually, one of them will stumble upon the secret and it's always fun to see how upset they get when they realize you don't care about them. Usually, a girl will think there's something wrong with her if you're dipping in someone else's honey pot and that just means she'll go out of her way to impress you and get you to come back home. If you play your cards right, you might be able to make them fight each other, since we all know how catty they can be.

But if that's too practical for you, call 1-800-JERRY and tell him about it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

i'm dating two girls at once and they don't know about each other. i've already picked out the one i wanna stay with so at this point i'm just being kind of cold to the other one. we're still very physical with each other but i make fun of her friends, blow off dates with flimsy excuses, stuff like that.

i really want her to get sufficiently fed up to break up with me, that way everybody kind of wins. she gets to feel like she is in control of her own destiny and i don't have to deal with the guilt and hassles and questions that come up after you dump somebody. so far nothing has worked, though. i guess i'm wondering short of admitting that i started cheating on her a month or so ago with the girl i want to stay with (which i won't do) what can i do that won't be too cruel but will get her to be the one to end it?

Be a man and break up with her. SHe may not see your colness in the same way and you are being a coward. It is not right to leave her hanging.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FeedMeACat

Seriously what kind of girls are you dating? Do you prey on girls who are in the midst of finding themselves or something?

What is this world coming to?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
^ I lol'd.

Ok, honestly, do you think that you will be able to pursue a long-lasting, meaningful relationship with someone whom you've been keeping a secret from for months? One day you're going to crack, the guilt of keeping a dirty secret from someone you love isn't going to be containable anymore. It's not going to be "exciting" anymore.

And until then you're going to have to carry around that burden and always wonder when the appropriate time to confess is and how she'll react to it. And when you do crack, whether it be when you're dating or when you're married with kids, it's going to hurt.

You MUST let your friend with benefits go. And don't beat around the bush or try and make her break up with you; just tell her up front that it's over and leave.

After that, you have 2 choices:

1) Tell the woman you love the truth right now, apologize and ask for her forgiveness. That way you'll be starting off on a clean slate if she does forgive you. If she doesn't (she has no reason to), you got what was coming for you for cheating and being an insensitive moron. Move on.
2) Keep it a secret until you just can't take it anymore, tell her everything and have her dump you for being dishonest for so long.

Just remember, Karma's a bitch. I can't believe you can try and justify treating a woman like a sex toy and string her along like that.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

Pay no attention, SFO. He thought that women should be killed after they are no longer able to bear children. With that attitude, I'd be surprised to find out he's dating anybody at all.

How desparate do you have to be to date outside your species?

On topic: right now there are no consequences for the OP's behavior therefore no motivation to change it. He brags now that he's dating 2 women but when they get together and realize he's been cheating on both of him they'll probably dig a deep hole to put him in and go on to become best friends.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Slothrop,

This is utter nonsense by Riley on page one...of this thread.

So you're still using her for sex..

This is so much nonsense from women and females because it assumes that men only take sex...they never give sex too. Dont ever be so stupid that you sit still for this dumbness from any woman. Only female sex and sexuality has any value in the marketplace...this is how they justify ...your "using them." You dont give sex...ever...you only take sex.
You never let a woman use her sex and sexuality to get over on you as if your sex has no value. You set them straight on this nonsense quickly or dump them.

Any woman who can successfully use this nonsense on you over and over will never respect you.

However..that said...it is obvious by your posts that you are very young. It is obvious that the girl #2...the only tool she has in her inventory of any use is in fact sex. Mayhapsed this is why she wants to buy you.

On the other end...I agree.with one of the posters on here....who said ..."Grow a pair of gonads." Tell #2 point blank that you dont want to see her anymore. Also give her back her goodies she bought you...good advice from another poster.

You are in fact conducting yourself very immaturely...and undecisively.

Tell her and make it stick. Dont be a wuss and run around worrying about being stalked. That is why you tell them point blank. In case you havent gotten the pont yet....this is the 21st century..women of today can take rejection...They need to learn just as do men. Equality is happening. Start acting like it Slothrop. Stop being a wuss. NO woman of any substance respects a wuss!! You should be able to tell that by the contempt shown on this board by the women posters.

Grow a pair...

Orangetom

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Slothrop,

This is utter nonsense by Riley on page one...of this thread.

So you're still using her for sex..

This is so much nonsense from women and females because it assumes that men only take sex...they never give sex too. Dont ever be so stupid that you sit still for this dumbness from any woman.

I beg your parden? Wow.. you really did single me out didn't you? It certainly was not nonsense as from his OWN ADMITTANCE he is still using the first girl for sex and gifts as well and seems to be bragging about this. NOWHERE did I say only men behave this way and I have NEVER said that I think women doing the same thing is acceptable. For years we've never really agreed yet a level of mutual respect and civility maintained.. now you have zero credibility with me and have just confirmed previous suspicions that your continued arguments against women are not to convince everyone else to hate women but to convince yourself that your own hatred of us is morally justified.

..and talking about "only female sexuality has value in the marketplace"? We aren't whores. The reason why it's taken more seriously is women risk getting pregnant.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by riley]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join