It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i'm dating two girls at once

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Slothrop

Been there before...just grow a pair and do it yourself...I know it's scary, b/c she might do something as crazy as getting angry or yelling! Seriously though, grow a pair.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You should already feel bad about yourself for doing what you're doing.

That being said, maybe you should try the opposite and treat her really well. Act like she's the most important thing in the world to you, you want to spend all of your free time with her, and maybe even marry her someday. Then, give it a couple more weeks, and she's sure to dump you! It's worked for me and countless other "nice guys" in the past, so why not use it to your advantage for once?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Dude alot of times if you are mean to the person you don't want to be with... they like you more!

Some people like challenges, and if they cannot have you they keep trying their hardest to get you!

...your on your own...lets hope girl does'nt get stalkish and turn on you!

Exactly he's doing the stuff that will make her obsess about him instead of leave him. lol

It's time to man up and tell BOTH of them the truth.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
You should already feel bad about yourself for doing what you're doing.

That being said, maybe you should try the opposite and treat her really well. Act like she's the most important thing in the world to you, you want to spend all of your free time with her, and maybe even marry her someday. Then, give it a couple more weeks, and she's sure to dump you! It's worked for me and countless other "nice guys" in the past, so why not use it to your advantage for once?

LOL. That might work yes.

But if it doesn't her heart will be broken even more, and that's just evil.

Simply tell her the truth, don't be a pussy.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
telling the truth to either of them is definitely not an option.

if i can't get the backup girl to dump me and if things keep going well with the girl i like more for the next couple of weeks, i will just have to dump the backup. but i don't really want her to go too far away either because she has some qualities i really value.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop
telling the truth to either of them is definitely not an option.

In that case you do not deserve either of them.

if i can't get the backup girl to dump me and if things keep going well with the girl i like more for the next couple of weeks, i will just have to dump the backup. but i don't really want her to go too far away either because she has some qualities i really value.

..you mean like putting out? Are you still sleeping with the first girl? I really hope this all backfires on you.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by riley]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I starred Riley because she said everything I was too cowardly to say.

thankyou ashley.. but maybe you were just being polite.

This thread massively pisses me off. Man up and tell her it's over. Quit using her for sex and acting like you're doing her a favor. Ugh.

To be honest I suspect much of the motivation for thsn thread was about his manhood. He seems to have dismissed all advice which makes me think he only started this thread to brag about having two girlfriends to use for sex. I am sure he'd have no moral problem with dumping the "backup girlfriend" asap if he got her pregnant or something though. That'd be for her own good of course!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

i always take all advice into account. none of the alternative suggestions have proven persuasive, that much is true.

as to what one does or does not "deserve"...that's an odd concept. it has always seemed to me that there is only have and have not.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

These "alternative" suggestions were for you to manup, stop having sex with the old gf and to be honest with both of them. Only a coward would find these suggestions unreasonable.

..and as for "deserving".. you are decieving them and so disrespecting them. It's not a hard concept to understand.. hopefully they will both leave you and find men who will respect them.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slothrop
but i don't really want her to go too far away either because she has some qualities i really value.

AKA she puts up with your bs and she buys you gifts. Might as well admit that at least. Close the thread, this is about bragging.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm surprised to see that no one has suggested this but:

try smothering her completely and make an attempt to play that sensitive weeny guy. Try to give her what she always wants (not physically
) and persistently ask if she is properly accomodated for. It doesn't seem like you two are too serious yet so get real attached to her and she'll probably get tired of you real fast.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NexGenRevolution
I'm surprised to see that no one has suggested this but:

try smothering her completely and make an attempt to play that sensitive weeny guy. Try to give her what she always wants (not physically
) and persistently ask if she is properly accomodated for. It doesn't seem like you two are too serious yet so get real attached to her and she'll probably get tired of you real fast.

Didn't you read what I already wrote?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
thankyou ashley.. but maybe you were just being polite.

Or maybe I was biting my tongue because if I told the O.P. what I was really thinking, chances are everyone would see Banned beneath my user name.

To be honest I suspect much of the motivation for thsn thread was about his manhood. He seems to have dismissed all advice which makes me think he only started this thread to brag about having two girlfriends to use for sex.

Exactly.

Translation: "I'm such a stud that this girl worships the ground I walk on, buys me gifts, and lets me use her for sex but I'm so awesome she does all that without me having to do anything but be my wonderful self. Oh ya. And there is another girl as well because, again, I am such a stud. Oh, keep your advice to yourself even though I asked for advice. My ego needs this scenario to continue."

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

so what do you really want?
where is the difference if one girl gets rid of you and you telling her it is over?

sorry to me it is worse than cheating
and you are cheating one girl with the other

@ashley

thanks fot that brilliant translation

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry...

But I think your not quite the man you've fooled yourself into thinking you are.
What if the table were turned and it was the girls making the "play" on you?
Would you still feel like you are the stud your proclaiming.

Your scenario is part of the reason I gave up on dating.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NexGenRevolution

That's great advice. What girl isn't attracted to a guy who is constantly asking...

"Is everything ok?"

"Are you ok?"

"Whats wrong?"

.......calling her about 5 times a day, just to see what shes doing.

........telling her stories about you two being together in the distant future and about how awesome she is and that you told your mom about her already.

......giving her your undivided attention, always.

.......complimenting her 50 times a day.

..........writing her little poems all the time.

Actually, I just hope it backfires on ya.
I'm sure you deserve it.

Ashley.....Nice way of summing it up.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

hope i got the irony right - i am not very good at that stuff
but if a guy would treat me like that - i guess i would be to dizzy to kick him out of my life!

it is nice to be treated like a queen, but not as if you would be mental!
- i don.t mean an offence!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

The point is, girls say they like nice guys, but the truth is most nice guys act like my above post.

I understand you lovely ladies want to be treated like queens, and some deservedly so, ashley d
, but in my experience, when you are, it's too much to handle.

It's like when you go to a new friends house and they have the cutest dog in the world. The dog loves your attention and is around you all the time, begging to be loved. It's cool for a couple of visits but after a while, damn it gets old. Always having a that dog following you around, jumping on you every time you show him attention. The dog basically smothers you. Not so cute anymore huh?

The only real difference is a dog can't pick up the phone to call you.
If I was a woman and had to put up with all those guys out there that put women on a pedistool, I don't think I could take it.

No wonder women put up b!tch shields. I would too.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Girls dont like nice guys, they like a-holes (or bad boys to some of ladies) that wont slap them around. They try to change these guys for some reason until they figure out how stupid an idea that is.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Hey. Hey! Let's not generalize.

The quickest way to get rid of me was to be a jerk. You won't see me again. Nice guys are the only ones I gave the time of day to. And if they pulled the wool over my eyes like the man I spoke of in my first comment in this thread, the moment it fell off, I was out of there.

Mama didn't raise no fool.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join