It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO already here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Out with the American holiday that dates back to the pilgrims

and in with the NWO Holidays

www.liveleak.com...

AS those that fight and die to execute America's foreign policy

Their America is gone for ever

Things such as Habeas Corpus ,free speech zones, etc..
Everything seems to be changing at breakneck speed,
you know speeding to somewhere thats foreign to Americans
it feels like it's creeping up on you ,and that life as you know it
in America is about to make a hyper jump into the unknown.
The NAU that we are headed to is going to be a place
where everyone gets accommodated ,everyone except Americans.

How have you been preparing your psyche for the shift
into the NWO.
are you prepared for the responsibility for the coming changes and how
they will effect you.

I know many of you will be distraught about the aspects of what the future holds but think hard on the realities you are faced with today
and weigh each possibility out before you hyper jump into the NWO.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
is it just me or am i missing something? how come you call a muslim holiday a NWO holiday ?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well how many Muslim Holidays do you have in America replacing your traditional ones?

Can you name any others
Is it American to tell workers no thanksgiving this year you have to take that Muslim day off ?
I might be wrong I am not American but seems to me I don't recall Americans ever not getting Thanksgiving off.
It's a national holiday in Canada.
They could added the Muslim Holiday without taking away the thanks giving holiday.
Perhaps i'm wrong but I always thought Thanksgiving was a major holiday
in America

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
im not american eiter, but i think they talk about labour day? i have been working in kichens most of my life and i rarely get christmas or newyear off, where i work its the emplorier that decides when people have a free day off the rest that gets stuck working that day just gets more money, i dont mind tho as a chef i never work a regular week most of the time its 5 days work and next week it only 2 days

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
On September 5, 1882 the first Labor Day parade was held in New York City. Twenty thousand workers marched in a parade up Broadway. They carried banners that read "LABOR CREATES ALL WEALTH," and "EIGHT HOURS FOR WORK, EIGHT HOURS FOR REST, EIGHT HOURS FOR RECREATION!" After the parade there were picnics all around the city. Workers and celebrants ate Irish stew, homemade bread and apple pie. At night, fireworks were set off. Within the next few years, the idea spread from coast to coast, and all states celebrated Labor Day. In 1894, Congress voted it a federal holiday.

We have forgotten our roots in the good old US of A. Everything seems to be up for negotiation to the highest bidder or delt as a Union contractual agreement.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ummmm...ive read this thread and im still not sure what its about. NWO? A holiday? Who is heading up this NWO and when they declare a holiday for it? Im so confused. I love ATS but there are some WEIRD topics on here.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Haw..holidays...nothing but an excuse to sell crap now. I'm 36 and when I was a kid EVERYTHING was closed on Thanks Giving, Easter, christmas etc. etc. Nowdays if something is NOT open it's a shock.

new topics

top topics

join