It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell's Avatar Shop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Djarums said i could have a new avatar making thread so here it is...

My previous thread for avatars was terrible, opening with very bad pictures that deterred people before they actually went to the last few pages to see if I've improved. Well i have, and with this thread i hope to gain more credibility, and more importantly, more 'customers'. I love to create avatars for people and generally work with art.

The I try as hard as i can with all projects and work with the limited resources available. (I don't have Photoshop) Every time I make an avatar i will try to make it as Unique as possible.

Now for a taste of my work:

An avatar made mainly for fun...

My current avatar...

Others...

For more avatars and other art visit this site.

How to add Avatars and Signatures (Along with posting pictures):

1. Save the picture you want as a jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp (bmp will convert to jpg on upload) file type.

2. Create a Photobucket account.

3. Upload your image. (link is a Tutorial)

4. There will be four ‘links’ below your uploaded picture. Click on ‘Direct Link’ this should automatically copy this link into your clipboard. (if not just click in the little box and go to Right click, copy [Ctrl-C])

5. Go to MemCenter on ATS/BTS

6. Scroll down to ‘Edit Profile – Options’ and click in the box marked ‘Avatar URL’

7. Paste (Ctrl-V) your avatar link in the box, and click Submit at the bottom of the page.

8. Admire your new avatar.

Signatures:
1. Follow the above tutorial from 1-3

2. Instead of clicking on ‘Direct link’ click on ‘IMG Code’ (Again, this should automatically copy the link)

3. Go to MemCenter on ATS/BTS

4. Scroll down to ‘Edit Profile – Options’ and click in the box marked ‘Signature’

5. Paste (Ctrl-V) your signature link in the box, at either end of the link there will be ‘[IMG ] [/IMG ]’ written. Change The IMG wording to ‘[ats ][/ats ]’ Then click submit at the bottom of the page.

6. Admire your stunning signature, now new and improved

Posting images:
1. Follow the signature tutorial 1-2

2. Paste the Image link in the post window. At either end of the link there will be ‘[IMG ] [/IMG ]’ written. Change The IMG wording to ‘[ats ][/ats ]’.

3. Click post/write the rest of your contribution.

4. Enjoy

Roswell.

[edit on 9/13/2008 by Djarums]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well Done on the avatars roswell1!

Quick question? Do u reckon you could make me a animated signature? Probably something related to this website...

If not that cool

~JDN

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Animated pictures are limited in their complicity, the animating program i have involves making frame-by-frame pictures, but i would be happy to make you a signature as it is relatively small.

for larger projects of animation i suggest Semper.

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Roswell1, u make good avvies, and i'm sick of making them for a while, so I was wondering if you can make me one, you know me quite well, so I leave it upto you to think one up

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
OK, these are what i came up with (different speeds) like i said, animated pictures are hard with the program i have, hope you like them

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

Great, thanks alot!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
here you go Marty:

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I must say, I'm impressed..... 15/10 for you my friend

Nice one

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
nice avatars ROSWELL1 .
maybe you can help me.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

Roswell.

Now THATS an awesome avatar... u got a good one miguelbmx

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Nice work Ros!
Just outta curiosity what program are you using for these?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Paint.net

its really just a free Photoshop with less resources.

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Have you heard of gimp ros?
I got gimp2 its basically a free photoshop steep learning curve but cant beat it for value.I never really use it but if you want i can dig you out a link.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh WOW dude, you did an awesome job on my avi.
I will put it on as soon as I get home(my phone won't allow copy and paste.
thanks sooooo much man.

I'll also link this thread in my sig.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh WOW dude, you did an awesome job on my avi.
I will put it on as soon as I get home (my phone won't allow copy and paste).
thanks sooooo much man.

I'll also link this thread in my sig.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
*blushes* lol ty.

Aza, yes i have heard of gimp and i downloaded it, but i couldn't work out how to use it, so i decided to stick with P.n

Roswell.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi Roswell1. I downloaded 'Paint.net' but after playing with it for awhile, I realise I've got a ways to go. Would you mind creating an avatar for me until I figure it out for myself? I wanted tv static in the background over a fictional, maybe even soluoetted (sp?) city scape. I got the static background then used 'Magneto" font for my name and "Above Top Secret" in small across the bottom, but kept getting messed up when I tried to outline it. :bnghd: I suck at this kind of stuff.

Then I thought maybe a lightning bolt crashing down into the city-scape would really look cool too. I figured I should just ask you since I have more ideas than talent with "paint" so far. I've seen your work and mine would pale in comparison anyways. Lend a hand, please?

-Static Sky

[edit on 8/23/2008 by Static Sky]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi roswell, I have a request that first Ashley tried to accommodate but did not have the equipment to do. Since we have been friends for a while I know you wont be upset that I tried her first...

As for what I want, First of all the Ats logo is my top priority. Here's what I see: Ats logo bent into a triangular UFO shape, second choice would be regular disk shape craft, anyway I want it to sparkle like a metallic space craft and then rotating smallish lights at the bottom kind of like chaser lights. Then I want it to periodically flash a white beam down from the middle onto my avatar maybe? Where the beam shoots down could be the deny ignorance theme.
Can you do this for me?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thank you Static sky, finally someone explains what they want
, oh well, at least they get the surprise (plus i use my imagination)

i should be able to fulfill both requests in about a week (it is a school week)

And Antar, i don't mind being your last resort, at least I'm capable of being better than Ashley

EDIT: after reading Antar's request through again i think it may take a little longer than a week...

Roswell.

[edit on 24/8/2008 by roswell1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join