It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto residents please watch the UFO hovering over the city right now!!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites

Originally posted by Electro38
Ok, sounds good.

Thanks.

I find it very, very strange that there was such a negative reaction to this post by so many people.

Maybe because they been waiting.........oh...... over a month now

Maybe it took him a month to MAKE the videos.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Well, I've got PM about it. Do you want me to explain to you what it is?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Well, I've got PM about it. Do you want me to explain to you what it is?

Sorry I'm kind of confused?

Yes please do explain...

[edit on 6-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sorry I'm kind of confused?

Yes please do explain...
I forgot I can't, sorry.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I thought this post was created only a few days ago? Did the sighting occur a month ago?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I admit I thought about this thread way too many times today. And now that I am here and there's no video it's all rather anti-climatic.

Hope you get to post the video soon Bud.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I too have heard of these Lake Ontario orbs and even they have been sighted over Lake Erie. That was an awesome sight www.orbwatch.com with all kinds of evidence of this activity over Lake Ontario as stated. This should serve to corroborate the sightings by Buds and others who have witnessed UFO activity in southern Ontario.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know I may get flamed 100 times but I could NOT go to my friend house this morning to get the videos converted as I was called out to work to early.

I am trying go meet him tomorrow instead.
Just thought I'd let people know so they don't check for them tonight.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
great hoax. I love that urban legend stuff. I love reading the stories though you should write more details so i can peruse it while sipping my earl grey.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

um yeah, I'm actually more anxious than anyone to show my tapes so I can go reverse on the flamers and make them look like the total # talkers instead of them having me look like it.

I been playing back my UFO tapes and looking at other UFO videos on the net tonight to compare and my videos are better than any # you seen on any youtube, CNN, Larry King and whatever blurry crap you can find floating all over the net.

If you can't wait patiently, too bad. I know everyone else will be pleased to see the footage when I get it up.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Buds, buddy.
I've had your back so far. I'm sure you're doing your best.
But it you don't come through tomorrow you're gonna make us all look bad.
If you friend with the mac doesn't come thru, go to the Apple store and use a demo unit, go to starbucks and ask anyone with a look of entitlement and superiority if you can borrow their mac.
But, please make it happen one way or the other.
SD

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Oh it's going up as soon as it can, I'm just not going to inconvenience myself for people I don't even know on the internet.
What are they gonna do? call me bad words over the net till I start posting links? give me a friggin break, this thread can close for all I care because I'll be making my own thread when the videos are up.

I work on call and I can't tell my boss an excuse.
People get busy and # happens.
I seriously wonder how long it would take one of you to get your video on the net.
It's not even a problem for me to get it up on the net now I know my friend has a Mac video lab, I just have to meet him at a convenient time and that's it.

I'd like to thank people with patience and people who know real life happens.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
this is a p*ss take. you can't blame people for being impatient when you've been bragging about these videos for days yet have no evidence that you even have them. especially when ATS sees this kind of thing daily, what makes you think that your case is any more special than anyone elses?

you shouldn't have made the thread until you could produce some evidence, then you wouldn't have got flamed. the longer you big something up for, the less impressive it will seem when you actually produce it.

Originally posted by buds84
I seriously wonder how long it would take one of you to get your video on the net.

People normally include the video in their opening post, then we don't have 14+ pages of pointless crap with nothing to discuss.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by malganis]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by malganis

Well your a total retard because this is not my thread.
I made my ATS account about 4-5 weeks ago.
I didn't know I'd be ridiculed and flamed by no lifes like you just for saying "I filmed it"
lay off man and get a life. You sound like my angry ex-girlfriend.
Anyone know any forums with an IQ test on registration?

[edit on 7-8-2008 by buds84]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Well you were one of the first posters on the thread then, it doesn't make any difference, you're still playing the members of this site for fools. I'm not a retard, if i was then i'd still be lapping up your BS story and still believe that you had some decent videos and were ever going to post them.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Buds,
I've been reading this thread for a few days, but I this is my first reply.

I just hope that you stay the course and take care of things on your end.
These immature people expect instant gratification. It is not up to you to provide that for them. This obviously shows issues that they have, as they sit impatiently awaiting your posts.

I have to admit that I am excited to see your post.
If your video is as good as you say, then it should be spectacular.

I would rather wait a few days for a good video, than getting to see another crappy one right now!

The funny thing, is that you could ignore all of the flamers, then they couldn't see your video. That's some sick justice!

Flamers = Losers

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

how can you still be excited after 5 days and 14 pages of promises and not one shred of evidence that he even saw anything? it's not called being immature, it's called being logical. we're getting so much of this crap on ATS at the moment and it's getting boring, and there's nothing to show that this claim is any more valid than any of the other claims.

if anything that big actually happened over Toronto, i think the news, airports and a few more people would know about it.

and i'd rather have a crappy video when the thread was started, than be promised a good one and not get one at all.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by malganis]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Ok, that's it. The thread will be closed until the video is available. I've asked members to be patient, but apparently there are some who can't be so.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join