It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is not all it is cracked up to be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Decided to rack up some points this evening.
Why did you register, and why are you here?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Wow, gee, thanks for posting this informative thread, I am glad that you wasted your precious time, exposing ATS like you did...you deserve a medal for your efforts at making us all aware of the fact that we're all losers. Please don't waste anymore of your precious time on us losers, as I am sure you have cancer to cure or something.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nevermind,,,

Hope you find what you are seeking. At least you came clean.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Kellter]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by red 5

i SO want to make a comment about how people here are not stupid fish (dumb bass?), but i will instead say this;

if you don't like it...leave.
people here, for the most part are intelligent, rational people, looking for an explanation to the absurdities of life.
How is that harming you?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm a shep, too.

Do you feel better after that tanty?

link   
1. Did I just see a UFO over MINOT ND?
2. has HARP been created for our own good?
3. Religion is ruining our society.

These are your other threads!
I guess we're not so different after all.
You wanna tell us what's really hurting your soul?
We're here for you buddy.
Is it that no one is posting on your threads?
She's not worth it, there there, and so on.

[edit on 8/3/2008 by schrodingers dog]

link   
You just started a thread about seeing a ufo, but now you are calling all of us on here losers and idiots because we might believe in these types of things?

I think your choice of adjectives to describe the members of ATS might be a violation of the terms and conditions.

You won't have to worry about us at ATS much longer as I am sure you will be banned.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Can't argue with this guy. He appears either delusional, arrogant, or a dumb bass. Or he could have a mental illness for being "THE SHEP" too long.

And Lest we forget, "Idiots, fools, and liars lurk here that is the truth."

Oh, the OP is Photoshopped! It's a fake! Put HOAX on it already!

/rant

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ignore the troll. They hate it more than anything. No more replies, please.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Folks please, refrain from posts against the T&C. The staff is discussing this. I don't think the Pepsi will get warm on this one.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Please excuse me for the earlier statements. Seriously, I was just wandering what it took to get some actual response. I have been lurking here for a while before I decided to post. Then my posts seem to get no response. This experiment proves that people are listening; please excuse me for the unorthodox approach. However you must agree that it took a sensational post to get the attention of any person on line now, so maybe we are just looking for sensationalism.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
We love you to don't slam the connection on your way out y'all come back now you here.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
Please excuse me for the earlier statements. Seriously, I was just wandering what it took to get some actual response. I have been lurking here for a while before I decided to post. Then my posts seem to get no response. This experiment proves that people are listening; please excuse me for the unorthodox approach. However you must agree that it took a sensational post to get the attention of any person on line now, so maybe we are just looking for sensationalism.

Oh dear,
I can't believe I was right, I didn't wanna be.
You have no idea what you just did to your rep. We at ATS literally feed on insecurities.

I hope it was worth it.
SD

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

just wanted to know if anyone raely listened. I could care less about any rep or points.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by red 5

just wanted to know if anyone raely listened. I could care less about any rep or points.

Really?
How is this strategy working for you in real life?
You must be a killer with the ladies.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This thread will be locked, as it has zero contribution to this forum. Member will be informed via u2u as to more appropriate behavior, and discussion by staff will continue until a final decision is resolved.

top topics

join