It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An issue that has been bothering me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I like most people that visit forums of this type am fairly convinced that we are being visited by aliens and I do believe there is a cover-up in regards to this issue.
However, there is one thing that perplexes me. UFO researchers will often use as their sources of information people who supposedly have held senior positions within the government and defense. Yet when one does a websearch on these people one finds absolutely nothing on them outside of ufology.
An example would be 'Dr. Fred Darwin,executive secretary of the guided missile committee at the Research and Development Board'-a websearch on him reveals a handful of ufology references and nothing else-surely such a senior person would leave more of a footprint-no coverup or conspiracy could achieve the total obliteration on the internet of the existence of a senior official???

[edit on 2-8-2008 by hippydippy2]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yes I too have wondered this many times; my opinion is that they are still in service as disinformants.

I have always had a feeling that these older "retired" military and nasa officials never did retire but where told to, just take a look at the storys being brought to light by the nasa astronauts and co-workers, and ask your self why would some one that signed a N.D.A. be telling all these incredible storys.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a life in the military or goverment would hardly be 'googleable'. really when you sit down and think about it what sort of footprint can one be expected to leave?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I bit more information than there is.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Information is only on the internet if somebody puts it there, and when it is added we cannot trust the source anyhow.

The information people require/desire wont be put out, hence why there's no information on the www about him or his work

Kind of confused myself there

top topics

join