People Are voting for OBAMA because they want him as president!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot
reply to post by mental modulator

Just look at him...

All he needs is hair on his face!
Funny stuff down if it looks like a gator it must be a gator!

Same stuff with you always huh??? I see you have worked on your speeling a bit but have neglected your personality...The Islamic stuff is BS and you know it!
The guy attended church for a long time as I sure you Actually know.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by winged patriot

Just look at him...

All he needs is hair on his face!
Funny stuff down if it looks like a gator it must be a gator!

Same stuff with you always huh??? I see you have worked on your speeling a bit but have neglected your personality...The Islamic stuff is BS and you know it!
The guy attended church for a long time as I sure you Actually know.

You know if you would just state something of relevance every once and a while it would help.

You are the reason why people are voting for Obama in the first place.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
DP

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You are the reason why people are voting for Obama in the first play.

If this is true, that is a scary thought.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
this op is a straw man
you set it up then answer it accurately and then claim what other posts claim
is wrong and you are right.
its a ridiculous post that it allows no discussion and your op can not be
discredited.
You do not ask why they want him to be president.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Obama is a Marxist. This is more than clear.

Obama is a Muslim. This is more than clear.

Obama is anti-American. This is more than clear.

Obama is a natural born citizen. This is more than questionable.

Obama is a massive flip-flopper. This is more than clear.

Obama is a race baiter. This is more than clear.

Obama is arrogant and over-confident. This is more than clear.

Obama signals the end of America and individualism if elected. This is more than clear.

Solution - vote for McCain, even if means keeping the second Marxist running for office (the first was McCarthy) out of the Oval Office.

McCarthy never had tie to radical anti-American Muslim Millionaires or domestic bombers for friends.

Obama does. Obama is the worst canidate in US history for doing potential damage to the liberties and freedoms of the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
if you had asked why you already know your op could of been attacked.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
this op is a straw man
discredited.

Solo this was actually my second OP my first was placed in the trash because it was deemed as being flame food.

This was my u2u to the mod resposible....

This U2U was automatically generated when your thread was moved, please contact (by replying to this U2U) for additional information if you have any questions about why your thread was moved.

Intrepid,,, with all due respect I think your decisssion to trash my thread was a poor and short sighted one.

If you have been active on the political threads then you would be well aware that many anti Obama folks are using the concept of HIP as a reason to discredit or not vote for Obama. Further more FOX news has used this same approach...

The entire realm of politics is a speculative one which is purely based upon creating doubt. Insinuations are a very big part of the modern political process. My thread addresses a certain insinuation that has already been used as a political implement!

Just because you did not like the sacristy tone of my thread does not mean that the implied information was completely baseless or irrelevant! It is even possible that you completely missed the point of the entire thing.

But ultimately if the concept of HIP and TRENDY is being used to assassinate
my candidates character then its a part of the 2008 political process. In fact this is main weapon of choice being used if you are not aware.

I am under the impression that the best way to
bury absurd insinuations is to address, expose and marginalize the concepts.

The concept being ... people are voting for Obama solely because it is trendy
and hip...

I think this is baseless.

My post was to satirize and illuminate this silly yet seemingly successful talking point.

You are not allowing me to express my views and opinions on a very
eyes on public forum.

So you tell me, Why did you not allow me to address the very common right wing TREND/HIP concept?

Yet this site allows people to call Obama a non citizen, terrorist and a Muslim???

And my thread is flame bait?

I believe your hand was extremely heavy, I am very pissed and motivated to cause some trouble....

reply forward save delete

I was trying to address address the idea that voting for Obama is hip/trendy...

This OP just came out, I was mad and did not want to be censored again!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Obama is a Muslim. This is more than clear.

Obama is anti-American. This is more than clear.

Obama is a natural born citizen. This is more than questionable.

Obama is a massive flip-flopper. This is more than clear.

Obama is a race baiter. This is more than clear.

Obama is arrogant and over-confident. This is more than clear.

Obama signals the end of America and individualism if elected. This is more than clear.

Solution - vote for McCain, even if means keeping the second Marxist running for office (the first was McCarthy) out of the Oval Office.

McCarthy never had tie to radical anti-American Muslim Millionaires or domestic bombers for friends.

Obama does. Obama is the worst canidate in US history for doing potential damage to the liberties and freedoms of the United States of America.

Do you really believe your list???

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
this op is a straw man
discredited.

Second I was not intending for this OP to be a matter of right or wrong .I will edit the OP to include why do you want him to be president?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Hey man,
Please. I have jetxnet on ignore, and when you quote his gibberish, it makes it counter productive to the threads value.

I know that sometimes when we enter discussions we bring the points across in quotes as a courtesy to all concerned. But when we give in and quote these obvious baitings and misdirections, we actually give life to these. As you mentioned in your quoted U2U... it is all about the amplification of insinuation.

Take it from me. The Ignore list is a powerful tool. I just wish you could have more than 10 people on it. Maybe I'll write an ATS Proxy which will filter out the noise 100%.

If I do, I'll definitely share it.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

the Communist Manifesto: "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."

Not once have I heard Obama refer to class struggles... In fact his rhetoric has always seemed all inclusive, he has used the word unity many times so your description is way off base. Marxist doctrine is introduced by dividing the populace down economic lines.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Well played. You pretty much deflated jetxnet's credibility as someone who even know's what Marxism is.

Nicely done

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Hey man,
Please. I have jetxnet on ignore, and when you quote his gibberish, it makes it counter productive to the threads value.

I know that sometimes when we enter discussions we bring the points across in quotes as a courtesy to all concerned. But when we give in and quote these obvious baitings and misdirections, we actually give life to these. As you mentioned in your quoted U2U... it is all about the amplification of insinuation.

Take it from me. The Ignore list is a powerful tool. I just wish you could have more than 10 people on it. Maybe I'll write an ATS Proxy which will filter out the noise 100%.

If I do, I'll definitely share it.

Ya jetxnet has a very unhealthy obsession...

What does ignore do?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Well played. You pretty much deflated jetxnet's credibility as someone who even know's what Marxism is.

Nicely done

SO he she Jetxnet can't see your posts,,, you spoke like he she is not in the physical realm...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I really frustrate Quazga and there is a reason for that. He avoids the truth when it comes to Obama. He doesn't want to hear the hard-core facts about Obama's character, massive flip-flops and nearly (if not) pathological lieing ways. It's too much and too painful for Quazga to bear that his messiah is a phony and stands on no issues and is a pandaring spineless Jelly-fish who's only interest is in attaining power in the most powerful country in the world.

Obama just flip-flopped again on an issue that Quazga defended so heavily and promoted so much. It was about providing reparations for descendents of Black Slaves.

Obama just changed his stance on this Quazga. He no longer supports reparations for Slaves. Something you argued tooth and nail in defending him for.

He let you down, again.

Before this it was public funding, the Iraq war and the Patriot Act to name a few.

How many massive flip-flops and dissapointments will it take? You're in too deep. Your messiah can do no wrong.

Wipe the Kool-aid off your mouth and get rid of it.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Do you really believe your list???

So now that we have established that Obama is not a Marxist we are safe!!!

You still have not answered to the Mccain filleting incident or his close ties to David Duke! This is the third time... You first.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I really frustrate Quazga and there is a reason for that. He avoids the truth when it comes to Obama. He doesn't want to hear the hard-core facts about Obama's character, massive flip-flops and nearly (if not) pathological lieing ways. It's too much and too painful for Quazga to bear that his messiah is a phony and stands on no issues and is a pandaring spineless Jelly-fish who's only interest is in attaining power in the most powerful country in the world.

Obama just flip-flopped again on an issue that Quazga defended so heavily and promoted so much. It was about providing reparations for descendents of Black Slaves.

Obama just changed his stance on this Quazga. He no longer supports reparations for Slaves. Something you argued tooth and nail in defending him for.

He let you down, again.

Before this it was public funding, the Iraq war and the Patriot Act to name a few.

How many massive flip-flops and dissapointments will it take? You're in too deep. Your messiah can do no wrong.

Wipe the Kool-aid off your mouth and get rid of it.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by jetxnet]
before we continue are you male or female,, I do not like calling you a he/she...

Second I think I recall you being for Hillary am I right?

Why are you so uber loco over OBAMA??? I would bet my last dime that you are the
# one on here now that JAMIE 83 has gone back to Stazi HQ.

Please inform me on the Iraq flip flop

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Nicely done

SO he she Jetxnet can't see your posts,,, you spoke like he she is not in the physical realm...

No he can see mine, I just don't see his, unless someone quotes him. I have a strange impulse to deny ignorance everytime I see it.

If you click on ignore on under his name on the left side of the thread, then you will not see him anymore. Although you do have to click off of the thread once before this takes effect.

Now, don't abuse the ignore. There are people I don't agree with, but are still not exhibiting attempts to bait or mis-direct a thread. I save the Ignore list for the most egregious of offenders.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What are you talking about??

So now that we have established that Obama is not a Marxist we are safe!!!

Since when, where and how have you established this???

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant