It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sightings at RW Concert, August the 2nd .... ???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by guard

no,no I know what you are trying to say...really I do..what I mean't is that the lift comes down via one of the arms which are situated either side not directly in front or above the plastic cover or strip lights....of course it is possible it could be that,but I do remember that on that particular night the lift came down on the right hand side of the stage so would assume it would go back up the same way?? the pic of mine shows whatever it is on the left hand side of the stage....I do not know how the lift desends....and whether it would desend in the direction that shows on my pic and whether it is indeed the lift in question that was shot at that precise moment it was desending??
To be honest I was too into the concert to notice...lol...and my partner was the one shooting the pics

Guard you could well be right,I don't know....but as I never had any reason to keep the photo's on the camera after I had them developed,I do not know at what time it was actually taken...sry...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by special]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by guard

Hi,

I ve read these comments with real interest. Im a little, oldeer, shall we say, than some of the Robbie fans.

But I actually went to his concert before I left the UK, in Milton Keynes.

I took my younger brother, who is the same age as Rob.

I have alot on a private dvd I took at the time and I m going to look back at it after reading all the comments.

My personal view, is the young man who performed that night, in Milton Keynes, looked a very weary soul. And although I am not making any crtisicm of his performance, because he was fab,,,,,, I looked into his eyes and felt he really shouldnt be there.

So, in relation to any orbs around him that week,,,,,, maybe special people who had crossed over were looking out for him.

I try to be very sceptical, as there are alot of charlatans out there.

But every now and then, something happens that makes me wonder.

I once had my aura taken in a photo. I was walking past teh woman that was doing it,,, and she told me I had a very colourful aura, and must be abit of a diva.

Well as I am at times, i agreed.

The photo had a white light near my head.

The woman told me it was a spirit looking out for me,,,, and that it was focusing on a scarf around my neck.

My mum had died 8 months earlier of ovarian cancer,,,,,, and I was wearing her scarf that day.

So maybe.... that day..... Rob needed those Orbs, and they were taking care of him.

Lov and kisses

PVR

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by patsy22

what a beautiful thought and maybe your right....

<< 1  2   >>

join