It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control Microchip Verichip Welcome to the Machines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Welcome the the machine. They'll be corralling people to receive the mark of the beast sooner or later. This technology is also being developed for behavioral control as well. This video is rather spooky.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This reminds me of a "vision" I had when meditating about a year or so ago.

In this vision, I was looking at the future. It was the paradise we all wanted. Geography was symmetrical, the grass was green, everything was colorful. People were equal, there was no crime, no lust, no motives for such. People were bald, no need for hair, and gender differentiation was difficult and ultimately unimportant to them. There was no fashion, the code of dress was uniform, sort of a green and blue jump suit. People went to work, they were happy with their jobs, they laughed, and never cried.

But this perfect world was in actuality far from it. Humans, if they could even be called it then, were computerized and controlled by implants in their brain. Not a full mind control as we would think of it, but the mechanism of control was that emotions were limited from the extremes, very limited. Originally it was implemented to prevent anger to prevent crimes such as murder, but later covered all of the emotional range such as "love" as crimes could be committed under extreme cases of this too.

People laughed, went to "parties", and all got along, but the laughter felt so, mechanical, so robotic, I felt like I was compelled to laugh rather than laughing because I thought it was funny. Even that laugh was quite weak, like a polite laugh so as not to offend, that was as extreme as one could feel with the implants.

you also couldn't "think" about certain things. If for example if you wondered about something abstract, and didn't know the answer, you would automatically assume it was of no importance, forget it, and carry on with whatever you were doing.

I can't describe how it felt, the above paragraphs do the experience no justice. It was so real, it was a nightmare, something I would never ever want to see come to pass. I also apologize for jumping from 1st person to 3rd person perspectives, but the vision was a mixture of both.

After this little enlightenment, I realized the importance of anger, how alive it makes us feel. digitally restricted emotions felt like, not really being alive. I'd rather be dead than get verichipped.

I hope this wasn't too off topic but the section of the video with the bull jogged my memory, and I figured I'd share in a place where I would blend in with all the other "wackos".
If it is too far off topic, my apologies, I am new, and mods, please delete it if need be.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DisobedientCitizen

Sounds a lot like the movie Equilibrium.

IMDB link

In a futuristic world, a strict regime has eliminated war by suppressing emotions: books, art and music are strictly forbidden and feeling is a crime punishable by death.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks bloodcircle, I haven't seen the movie before, but I'll have to check it out.

The pictures from your IMDB link look much darker, than what I was trying to describe, but I will certainly have to rent it now.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Cool ! I cant wait to get my chip ! I hope they come in designer colors !
Do I have to get the same ones the poor people get ?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by RWPBR]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The thing I find astonishing is the Bible predicted all of this when no such technology to pull it off existed. It says the Antichrist would control all buying and selling - which was impossible when it was written. They could hardly imagine the technology required. Today it is completely possible.

new topics

top topics

join