It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream made me smart!? (im not crazy)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I agree with others about the writing. I found that hard to read. I'm definitely not good at writing or spelling (I did quite bad in school), but I do my best and always proof read and spell check when I'm not sure about a word.

It also helps to write in paragraphs. Keeps things cleaner and more organized looking. You're not really helping yourself with the way you have presented your information. With your 180 IQ i'd expect more. Just take the extra few minutes to proof read. It'll be worth it. There is no reason to rush to post your story, if you really want people to believe you and take you seriously, you should take your writing seriously. I can totaly understand the occasional typo or misspelling or what have you, but I must say what you wrote is a bit of a mess.

But with all that said. I found your story interesting. You should continue to look into it, if you believe their is reason to suspicious. Talk to your Mom about Aliens and the like and that sort of thing and study her reaction. Though maybe she just finds the idea of other life out there disturbing, who knows. Keep updating us with things you find.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i believe in aliens and have done for quite some time.ive kept a diary for about 5 years.(i only write in it when something significant happens)it happened about 4 years ago but i have a long diary entry about it so i have all the facts.

as for the intuition it happens with anyone.

i have had one precog dream that i can remember.i wrote it in my diary as it was particularly disturbing.it wasnt a perfect premonition as you will see.it happened on the 1st of september 2000.this is what i wrote: "in my dream lastnight i saw a tall grey building with smoke and flames coming out.the building looked very tall and modern.i felt unimaginable terror as the building vanished in a puff of dust.what could this mean?" i think we all know what it meant.

as for the gifted classes i am one year ahead of school.i skipped a school year due to the fact i had already done the work.curious thing is that im also one of the top in my year (about 3rd)you would expect me to be at the bottom or near the middle.

my parents were a bit (understatement there) shocked when my teachers in primary school told them i was a year ahead of everyone in my class.since then they have accepted it as normal.

oh and i did school IQ tests and the BBC online one.i have also done several other ones which my school mates brought in to test me

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
apologies for the abominable spelling and presentation before.i have spell checked and paragraphed my posts.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Do you have alink to the online one? I want to try it and see what I get.

That way I can be like "Oh yeah! I'm 3 points higher than the IQ of butter! Booyah!"

But seriously, do you have a link?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
[Edited on 13-3-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
spooky.oh and i think the link is something like

www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation

its easy so it doesn't give a good indication of intelligence.but that creates the question "Do IQ tests show intelligence?" i reckon it shows your ability to take in data and remember it

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega
i believe in aliens and have done for quite some time.ive kept a diary for about 5 years.(i only write in it when something significant happens)it happened about 4 years ago but i have a long diary entry about it so i have all the facts.
The dream you had of seeing the light, and the arm, and the scar, could've just been a dream that was vivid to make you think it was real.

If you "believe", and I think that you have with all your inner power, that you got smarter with a higher IQ after that dream, all it takes is a powerful belief to change yourself. I'd say you just changed your reality on your intelligence on your own, with your own powerful belief in yourself.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
interesting.ive heard theory before.ill think about what you said.its intruiging

oh and immortal is your avatar an optical illusion?when i glance at i see a penguin type-thing looking to the left

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

interesting.ive heard theory before.ill think about what you said.its intruiging

oh and immortal is your avatar an optical illusion?when i glance at i see a penguin type-thing looking to the left

Interesting that you "see" a penguin. If you look harder, you'll see someone's head with a hood on, bent down, with hands in the praying posture.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
5th grader!?! why not skip grades?? if what you say is true the American school system is messed up.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i can see the person praying its just at first glance it looks like a penguin.its kinda cool.i better get my own avatar......

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i took the IQ tests and got over 75% on all the questions....except for numbers

not surprising in the least
im a freackin artist over here!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
well its 2:30 in the morning.see ya guys.have fun posting but remember : i wont be able to reply for a while

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I suggest maybe you should look up something ont eh net about "The Indigo Children".

Give that a try. And see if it fits you...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here's one good link:
www.greatdreams.com...

I swear I was reading the ultimate explanation of myself. Thinking 'holographicaly' is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned about thinking in 'waveforms'... read this page I linked and you will have the ull explanation of what I was going to say. It paints the picture much better than I ever could have. I'm SO happy you told us of this, DaRAGE... thank you! Just by reading that, I understand myself alot better now, but I feel alot less inclined to try to act 'normal', or 'stupid' to fit into normal society (I start acting NORMAL and everyone frreaks out on me and tells me to come back to reality... at least I can rest assured now that my realityIS different from their reality, and it's not me going crazy!)

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

nah you see i spell them all right.it is YOU who spells them wrong as you are an american.you spell stuff wrong and then call it correct. (no offense)

"no offence" my ass. You can't just insult someones country like that and add a "no offence" to it. That doesn't make it any better.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   

oh and to answer my brother is older. we dont look alike. hes very tall and im average.hes skinny and im.... not so skinny.i dont look much like my father except for the fact i have a lightly tanned face while his is dark.(if ive interpreted your post correctly then this should be relevant) there are several things that are hereditary on my fathers side of the family which my brother has but i do not.but this can be easily explained as i have been told i take after my mother

Why would you consider yourself average? What is average?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
here is my analysis. (im also someone who also doesnt bother to correct spelling or punctuation at times)

you are felling guilty about having a high intelligence. gven your pre-existant interest in ufos, you have had a dream that provides a way to explain your intelligence. in order to accept the answer proposed in the dream you have rationalized that you have gotten smarter as a result of the dream when in fact you did not.

having a high iq is not something to worry about. it does not place you on a higher level of achievement to uphold.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

ehh?5th grader?i dont know about american school system so i dont know what you meant.but if it was a dig against my typing it is because i never put apostrophes or proper punctuation in my posts

180 you say, did you get tested by a phsycologist? Did you have to take two tests or just the one? I got tested and showed 133, and that is considerd genius. And I also can't spell. But 180 is friggin astronomical, thats like the 99.9999'th percentile. How old are you BTW? That might help explain the post (why it sounds like a child wrote it). If your IQ is 180, and judging from that post, I would say you are about 7-10 years old.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Don't worry about the punctuation or anything. What is important is your experience. Experiences can increase our knowledge. They can cause our focus on life in a totally different direction and if your new intelligence is doing good then Go for it!!
As for myself, when I had all my experiences (and still am) I found myself becoming increasingly more sensitive and compassionate. I often know what is going to happen, who is on the phone, what is wrong with a person. This is a random thing and cannot be made to happen. It seems to come from within but also from beyond. Don't know how else to describe it.
Whatever you have been given can be used like any gift, for good or evil. Learn as much as you can and keep notes.
Since my early experiences I've had answers to prayer that were seemingly impossible. Some were almost instant answers, some took a bit longer and some are still coming. All were absolute miracles. I am not rich on the outside, but I feel rich on the inside. Each person has their own talents like you. You just have to find what you are meant to do with it.

<< 1    3 >>

join