It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
TinWiki.org
U, Gulf War vets, and Linda Kennedy article info project

My brief description: "The page title here is somewhat complicated, and so is the material meant to be sorted out. Which is also why a project page has been created." These pages/material is definitely something I've been aware of being in need of some work. Frankly I thought it seemed a bit overwhelming. User BDaedal4ever took an initiative regarding this particular stuff, and so I created one of these Project page 'thingies', which is something I have seen in Wikipedia. Hopefully it's going to be of help. If anyone wants to read through the articles linked to from the project page, to try and get some overview over what the information is about, that's probably a great start. The contributor of the material that is perhaps most confusing to me personally, was anonymous and hasn't responded to messages. There sure is some interesting information in the anonymous contributor's writings, but it should be sorted out and organized, probably also rewritten to a more neutral, encyclopedic writing style. And there are also other pages that deal with partly the same content, which means some of the information should probably be moved over to them. Also, some new pages should probably also be created.

The thing is, the anonymous contributor has, as I would say it, just 'dumped' a whole lot of information in one and the same page, which is a page where it probably does not all belong, namely the biographical article "Linda Kennedy". Anyway, if anyone is interested in taking a look, you are most welcome. :-) I will also list this project page in the Community portal page, where there are two similar project pages listed from before.

Optimist

edit: will try checking the disable smileys box....
another edit: forgot a word in there....

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Optimist]

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Optimist]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ill take a look at it as soon as I'm done reading posting this. Ill try and sort out some formatting, and ill read through it to see if some info cant be given the Main Article things and stuff. Ill take a look now...

Fox

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That article is a .... i don't know how to put it... a well informed mess
Its going to take a lot of editting to correct it all i think. I was surfing through our Fix pages when i noticed This article (Fairies), so just one question -- who the heck posted that picture up
A fairie wearing a
, now thats just.... once again I'm lost for words...

Fox

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
pages when i noticed This article (Fairies), so just one question -- who the heck posted that picture up
A fairie wearing a
, now thats just.... once again I'm lost for words...

What? lol you didn't know faeries wear g-strings?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

What can i say, i must of lived a sheltered life
Fairies and G-Strings, i guess that's the norm around that crazy place we call TinWiki. On a more serious note, i got this weekend off so I'm going to get this thread completely sorted out. You have my word.

Fox

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Right now, i have just sorted out the Linda Kennedy -- I think, but it is massively one sided. But format, spelling, links and so on are all corrected now.

Fox

top topics

join