It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a little "White Noise" to celebrate the news about to be released.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This will be one of three MAJOR REVELATIONS to be revealed to the world this year.

The next will be a "Shocking" report on superconductors and the first artificial gravity fields produced by man.

Enjoy!
ATS video is hosed at the moment. Try the link:
www.youtube.com...

Mod's can you please get this video to embed, because I cannot, and I've done this before. Thanks.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
can we get to see this revelation

link dead from my perspetive

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I like that rap. That was more informative than the whole year in my 8th grade science class.

Can't wait until the LHC is started, wondering what they will find!

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting, wheres this info coming from?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Awesome video, a fun way to learn about the LHC and it's ultimate importance.

Starts off dodgy but stick with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by just theory
Interesting, wheres this info coming from?

I'll give you a hint:
Got a superconductor? Got a Marx Generator?
You've Got Gravity!

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There are countless upon countless individuals who have claimed to alter gravity. Only a few, from my perspective, have thus far panned out. The previous poster put forth Podkletnov. He is certainly a major mover in the field (or, was, until the rest of science laughed him off the stage...shame).

Ning Li further Podkletnov's research quite a bit. Her research was interesting enough to get the attention of ARL (due to her work with NASA), and after she got $500k from the DoD to further her research, she just disappeared. Vanished. Into thin air. I have a thread on that (and anti-grav research in general) here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It should be noted that the "sponsor" she had for her work with ARL was none other than Dr. Robert Baker (the professor from UCal-Berkeley). Some may remember some of my references to his work with the Chinese:

High Frequency Gravity Waves

Yes, he is a US Gov "agent" (he "headhunts" science talent for DoD), and he is teaching China how to construct some of our most cutting edge technology.

His expertise deals less with "lattice ions" and such, and focuses more on High Frequency Gravitational Waves. If you have the time to peruse the two above links, there is a TON of good info there.

I will be off from work indefinitely in two more weeks and will be adding a ton of new info at that time.

Edit to fix broken link

[edit on 3-8-2008 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, theres a few key technologies that if we had would change our civilisation in a big way, gravity manipulation is probably the biggest, after that would be a portable high energy output device, like fusion or more exotic possibilities, theres more but at the moment lets hope we get one or both of those two soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting video...Extremely informative. Hopefully we learn how to manipulate gravity soon. Too bad I cannot have a Particle Accelerator in my room. that would be sweet

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just a couple of days to wait!

LHC Countdown

Scientific revolution could be ready for next weekend, I can't wait!

top topics

join