It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Awesome.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ATS has som much info to provide about intersting subjects, I feel like my brain is dowloading endless amounts of theories and information that can only help me. ATS has honorable guidlines and has the Authority to enforce those rules.

ATS is the best site on the net.

Does anybody think otherwise? What other forum has as much diversity and resources of everything worthy to talk about in life?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.cheese.com... is better than ats...fact...but i still like ats....but this better...

[edit on 2-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

I had no idea such a site existed, and now I need some cheese. What is the best cheese outlet in southern california?

I would say this site is in the top five:

www.donteatpoop.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
At the risk of betraying my online gaming roots I do have to ask if the OP is a springer smurf :p

ATS is great, but... well, see signature.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ATS is awesome for those who are new to it because they find so much information and can find out what other people all over the world think about on each specific topic.

But with all great things, there is a downside. Hoaxers, trolls, disrespectful members, etc.

I got bored of ATS about 6 months into my membership, but once I see a thread that sparks everyones interest on this site (a lot of great ones by MikeSingh and Internos) I see why I joined here in the first place.

All in all, this IS an awesome site--thanx Simon Gray!

join