It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyword Hotlist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to call it so I'll explain as best as possible. The search on this forum is google based so that makes it kinda weak as far as recent post.

Is there a way I can get notifications on ATS or Twitter that tells me of new post with inputed keywords?

Like on MyATS or something I would enter the keyword bigfoot and if anyone started a thread with that keyword it would show that in my listing of new post.

I'll admit that I have not messed with the customize option were ever it is on ATS. Can I do it there?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Good idea.. I don't make the rules round here, but that would be a good idea. You can come and comment on your topics, and you don't have to search for your favorites, just get notifications in you email.

It seems like Facebook

But good idea

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Any keyword (tag) listed at the bottom of each thread, is clickable. By clicking it, you'll get a list of threads tagged with that tag. Example: You said bigfoot. Here's a list of threads tagged with "bigfoot": www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
...and when a new thread is tagged with "bigfoot", it'll appear at the bottom of this list.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hmmmm! I'll have to check that out. The url is easily editable, so that makes it pretty simple.

Not sure if it is what I was talking about, but the information is very helpful.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Google Alerts is also pretty handy. I don't think at this time you can specify a domain but I have alerts for my name, my town, its really cool.

new topics

top topics

join