It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being watched??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does anyone have the feeling that sometimes they are being watched..

It is becoming more and more common for me, and sometimes, it really freaks me out.

A week ago, I came back from my job at at two different camps, both on the St. Croix River bordering Minn/Wis. The first camp I staffed at had the most profound sensation....

Okay, I was sleeping in a remote tent with one other person for a little under a month. I'm about to fall asleep at around 11:30, when I realize I need to use the bathroom. I get up, I leave my tent area, am walking down a slight hill with buildings/dorms on both sides (they are empty) I walk about 75yds to the shower house. As I approach it, I look around. The main buildings are light up with flood lights basically, it is bright around. And as I am walking towards this, I start to shiver, and I keep on glancing back towards the woods/cabin area (empty) (by the way, I was one of twenty people in camp, when it can hold 200, very eerie).

I have the strangest feeling that I am being watched. I get to the point when I break into a run. I am normally not scared very much. But I am almost having a cold sweat...

And the other time....

I am the first one to returning to the staff tent area, at about 1am, and I am crossing, an empty, gravel parking lot. I get the same feeling, I had been feeling this off and on through the night. I walk about, but my hairs are sticking up, and I feel cold...

Also, I camp a ton, and I normally don't feel like this.. It was very scary, I now get the same feeling when walking outside my house, even during the day...

Thanks for any who ready this, I just needed to get this out of my system, it has been bugging me even since it started.. And, any advice or suggestions on this..?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well it is possible that there is more going on than you can actually remember.

Do you suffer or feel you are starting to suffer from any of the following.

Phobic avoidance of areas or situations ?

Refraining or starting to find it hard to sleep at certain time's ?

Diminished interest in previously enjoyed activities for example camping ?

Hyper-vigilance, exaggerated startle response, irritability, and/or panic attacks ?

Please dont feel you have to respond to the question's i have asked but if you do want to answer please do so in as much detail as possible.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

Phobic avoidance of areas or situations ?

Not really, well... recently after an east coast trip, I now stay away from major metropolis (inner city) for no apparent reason..?

Refraining or starting to find it hard to sleep at certain time's ?

This is an OMG moment! It is harder for me to sleep anymore.. I mean once I'm asleep, I stay asleep, but once I'm awake, there is no falling back asleep.. Such as today, I woke up at 5:00 (Saturday?!) and I couldn't fall back asleep after only getting 5.5 hrs of sleep..? Does that mean anything?

Diminished interest in previously enjoyed activities for example camping ?

Not really, still enjoy it, but I wouldn't like to live in a tent..

Hyper-vigilance, exaggerated startle response, irritability, and/or panic attacks ?

Yes, many of my friends and peers have ADD/ADHD. It seems, at least to me, when I step back and evaulated myselft, it almost seems I have a mild form of ADD. I can't concentrate on one thing anymore. I used to be able to sit down and read a book or 3+ hours, but ever since the summer came about, I can't. My friends have commented that I am more hyper than usual too.

The one thing that you mentioned that caught my attention was hyper-vigilance. I have actually gone into my practitioner, and asked him about something.

My ears, and I have become extremely sensitive to footsteps, and wind. If I am inside, I can almost hear the wind outside. Its a weird sensation, anyone heard of it?

These may seem extremely weird to some people, but I may be due to my lack of sleep. At my camp I staffed, was an intensive leadership, two week deal. I got 5-hours a sleep a day, and led an extremely active day being a staffer. It didn't help that I didn't get a ton of food either.

I would appreciate any comment.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_seeker3

Any Bigfoot sightings in the area? Many people who have had encounters report a feeling of being watched.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Not quite such it was bigfoot. The camp area I was in was too small, and it was not the right climate. I have been in Bigfoot territory, and I don't think it was that...

I have the feeling that it is something paranormal, or Extra-Terrestrial.? Does anyone have this feeling sometimes that they can't explain? Its one of those feelings that you KNOW, its not something you can describe.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry, Double Post

[edit on 3-8-2008 by truth_seeker3]

top topics

join